Old 06-22-2016, 07:50 PM
Little Boo

Hellywood

Hellywood is a French, noir, RPG with a supernatural twist.

But what has me so excited is that there is a Kickstarter, just about over, with the intent of translating Hellywood to English! (Sorry France, my semester of 8th grade French just wasn't going to cut it without the translation.)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

The Kickstarter is funded and in it's last 24 hours. We are working on some additional stretch goals now...mostly trying to snag a couple more free adventures...and if we do, the powers that be intend to collect those adventures and make an extra physical book out of them. Personally, I'm anxious for that as I'm a proponent of dead-tree editions.

But that's just the gravy.

The English translations of the Hellywood RPG, the GM Screen, and a new campaign book Justice of Angels, is already funded.

There are a lot of interesting mechanics at play in the preview material I've read, but don't take my word for it. Check out the Hellywood Kickstarter page, the updates and comments pages to form your own opinion.

Noir + Demons + a city named Heaven Harbor (nicknamed Hellywood)...I can't wait to hold these books in my hands!

Last edited by MidnightBlue; 06-22-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Tags
demon, noir, rpg