Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-16-2009, 06:24 AM
Metal God Tenac

Hello everyone, i'm looking for a movie that I watched years ago.
I think that movie is happening in some mental hospital. Well some doctor (main character - I don't remember his name) goes crazy through the movie, as I remember he sees some man that is probably devil or Satan but in form of the man. I remember that at the end of the movie everything goes gray and he sees all the people that he known. I think that at the end of the movie he sees hell...
I also remember that this ''doctor'' near the end of the movie sees a woman bringing flowers (or something like that) for which he later finds out he is actually that man (that is devil or satan).

I think that main character is black and the person that plays the human form of the devil is caucasian.

I know that description really sucks but you should get the idea.

Last edited by Metal God Tenac; 10-16-2009 at 06:30 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist
So the movie I need help with is from the last 70s, early 80s. If I am remember the movie correctly. They are black space slugs that enter humans through the back of the neck. I recall a scene were one of the guy characters wakes up in bed and the bed is completely covered in blood because one of the slugs entered him in the middle of the night without him knowing.

I think this was also a scene in the movie but I am a bit fuzzy on it. I thought I remembered a scene where the guy pulls the slug out of the back of his neck and places it in the bathroom sink and it speaks to him.

The movie is not Shivers or Night of the Creeps.
Yeah...I think I've seen this movie. Isn't it attached to some kid/young adult, and he ends up keeping it under his bed and feeding people to it? I think maybe even his mom and his boss maybe? I seem to remember somebody on a toilet and the creature getting him....i don't remember the name, and it is 1AM, but I sent a text message to the guy I rented it with, hopefully he can remember....if that sounds like the film you are talking about...
Old 10-17-2009, 03:23 AM
Raqumup

Looking for a movie?

Can anyone help me? I am looking for the tittle of a scary movie, the only thing I can remember is a small part of the movie trailer where a woman is making a bed, and she shakes the sheet in the air over the bed so it will spread out over the bed and while it is in the air you can see legs of ghosts standing on the bed but as the sheet floats down to the bed the legs disapear?does anyone remember this and can tell me the name of the movie. Thanks
Old 10-17-2009, 05:31 AM
Hellraiser

And, found it...w/o the help of my friend who has YET to contact me about it. I used a compilation of Facebook and the IMDB message boards, worked like a charm....AFTER I got tired of hours of endless google search strings :rolleyes:: In reality found it on pure luck, PURE LUCK!

The Abomination
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090582/
Twist, is this the movie you are thinking of?

Last edited by thegrouchsmom; 10-17-2009 at 05:33 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:57 AM
Metal God Tenac

Hey guys I found the movie I was looking for, I found out that it's not really a horror but more of a horrific thriller lol.
However, movie is called Crazy as Hell. I hardly found it with Google but I succeeded.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285487/
Old 10-17-2009, 06:25 AM
Hellraiser

Eriq LaSalle AND Sinbad?! Could only be classic.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickle75 View Post
No, it's definitely not Hell Night. I thought it might have been Happy Hell Night and bought that. It's similar in plot to Happy Hell House as fair as I recalled - a group of students decide to party in a disused, derelict house. All is going well until they start to get knocked off one by one. The murdered turns out to be a nerd that the group wronged previously and looked a bit like the guy with the glasses from Parker Lewis Can't Lose, I think....
Based on this it sounds a LOT like "Slaughter High." But the front cover certainly looks nothing like you described it. Maybe getting the cover and the actual film confused?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091969/
Old 10-17-2009, 07:26 AM
battybetty

HI. I need help with a movie I saw yeeeeaaaars ago - 20 or more. This one scene has stayed with me, and I have never seen the movie since nor been able to find the title. I'm counting on you to help!

The scene that has never left me is at this indoor swimming pool in an old mansion. There are people staying at the house - not sure why or how many. In the scene, there is someone swimming in the pool when it glasses over and the person is trapped beneath. That is the only thing I remember from this movie. I hope this enough to get the title of this movie - it's been driving me crazy for a loooong time.
Thanks!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by battybetty View Post
HI. I need help with a movie I saw yeeeeaaaars ago - 20 or more. This one scene has stayed with me, and I have never seen the movie since nor been able to find the title. I'm counting on you to help!

The scene that has never left me is at this indoor swimming pool in an old mansion. There are people staying at the house - not sure why or how many. In the scene, there is someone swimming in the pool when it glasses over and the person is trapped beneath. That is the only thing I remember from this movie. I hope this enough to get the title of this movie - it's been driving me crazy for a loooong time.
Thanks!
Sounds like "The Legacy." It is about 30 years old, which easily fits your time frame. Unfortunately, it is not very good, and quite dull, but that's what it sounds like. Does have Sam Elliott in it though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079450/

Man, if any of these that I am answering are right I am on a roll...

Last edited by thegrouchsmom; 10-17-2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: OOPS, forgot the IMDB link....
Old 10-17-2009, 02:06 PM
Twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrouchsmom View Post
And, found it...w/o the help of my friend who has YET to contact me about it. I used a compilation of Facebook and the IMDB message boards, worked like a charm....AFTER I got tired of hours of endless google search strings :rolleyes:: In reality found it on pure luck, PURE LUCK!

The Abomination
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090582/
Twist, is this the movie you are thinking of?
It had some similar elements but still not it. I am guessing maybe it was all in my head. Odd it seems to vivid though.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods