Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-27-2015, 04:06 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Mushroom pizza

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 04-27-2015, 07:32 PM
病気の

Chicken Parm and Pepsi
Old 07-24-2015, 04:07 PM
That fucking Guy...

I'm having myself a cup of strong english breakfast tea with a little honey instead of sugar, and low fat milk.
Not only is the low fat/3% kind of stuff lower in fat (obvious) but I find that it effects my lactose intolerance a lot less so I don't just have a blocked nose after using it...not to mention, for tea and coffee drinkers (while I have my coffee black personally) it's actually really good to allow the flavour of the drink to come through, I find now whenever I'm served tea with full fat milk, it just comparatively blocks the tea flavour out a bit.

Also having a sandwich I've prapared in a grille.
Just light rye, some cheese, and a salad mixture of kale, broccoli stems, carrot, beetroot and cabbage.
w/tomato sauce.

This is my breakfast.
Old 07-24-2015, 10:51 PM

Damn, Cheebs. You make my minute pasta look like crap compared to all that. XD
It probably was crap actually but I'm a bit of a garbage gut. Food is food to this tongue.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Old 07-25-2015, 01:49 AM
That fucking Guy...

Minute pasta? You mean something you make in a minute or like from a pack or something?
Personally I cut my cooking teeth on pre-pack heat/add milk/water type pastas, they taught me about how to season and use herbs to make things a lot nicer.

Nothing wrong with quick, nothing wrong with convenient, definitely nothing wrong with cheap...as long as you throw in enough "real" and/or fresh to the equation, you're good IMO.

Juist had this great German dark chocolate coated chocolate chewy toffee thing called a "Reisen" seen here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Riesen-Choco.../dp/B004H2V75E
If anyone can get their hands on these, I highly recommend.
Old 07-25-2015, 09:24 AM
病気の

Starving right now....

a pizza, yeah thats it!
Old 07-25-2015, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
Damn, Cheebs. You make my minute pasta look like crap compared to all that. XD
It probably was crap actually but I'm a bit of a garbage gut. Food is food to this tongue.
Lol, cheeb always makes me want to eat better!

Yogurt, honey and blueberries.
Old 07-25-2015, 10:20 PM

Another minute thing. An Indian vegetarian dish with potatoes and chic peas. Not bad. Buffalo pretzels made them even better. Eating Twizzlers now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
Lol, cheeb always makes me want to eat better!
I dunno about eating better but certainly more creatively. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Minute pasta? You mean something you make in a minute or like from a pack or something?
Personally I cut my cooking teeth on pre-pack heat/add milk/water type pastas, they taught me about how to season and use herbs to make things a lot nicer.

Nothing wrong with quick, nothing wrong with convenient, definitely nothing wrong with cheap...as long as you throw in enough "real" and/or fresh to the equation, you're good IMO.
Yeeaaaah I'm not much of a cook at all. My sister's the one who knows how to use herbs and things and how to tweak a recipe just right. I cook once in a blue moon but I'm certainly not in the mood to do so after getting home from work in the middle of the night. Much easier to just cop out for something fast. Once in a while I'll add to them if I think it needs something bad enough. Crunchy texture or more flavor for example.

My proudest combination as of late was a minute bag of plain rice heated up and topped with a bag of Asian chicken nuggets. Cost less than $2.

Old 08-02-2015, 05:54 AM
That fucking Guy...

I made a bake tonight.

It was some minced beef I cooked, shredded and mixed some oregano through.

I grilled some yellow and red capsicum (er, bell peppers?) with some Spanish onion.

I heated through some frozen broccoli and cauliflower, and added some sliced single clove garlic (these guys, they're great https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solo_garlic ) , Himalayan rock salt and white pepper.

I grilled some short cut diced bacon.

Threw that all together in a large frypan, added some more oregano, thyme, and a little rosemary, applied a little more heat and a portion of a store-bought jar of Alfredo sauce.

Put that all in a slightly spray-canola-oil'd baking pan, added some mozarella to the bottom, then the top. Baked.

Was pretty decent. The kid loved it.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Horror > Everything

Coconut water. Crazy about this stuff.

Shrimp and jasmine rice, steamed carrots and broccoli.

Nothing about that meal that I don't love.