Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodstok View Post
Free advice is usually worth about what it costs, and especially from illiterates on the internet.

"your" does not mean "You are". And it appears that you're getting Urge and Myself mixed up.

using "Seriously" is usually a result of self-doubt. You know what you said wasnt that good, but you are hoping to give it some substance by qualifying a follow up statement with "seriously", as if it is a real emotion f you are feeling instead of just trying to be clever and seeing yourself fail.

I'm a writer. i like tearing apart psyches :D
dude, your favourite movie is dog soldiers... dont even get me started on you..... phantasm is a work of art compared to that shite! and so was everything else Neil Marshall made.. the descent was shit.. its only dumb americans who think it was good... thats because of the whole hype of "BRITISH HORROR"... come on man, i guarantee someone heres favourite film is "The Hole"

your a writer... Im a psychologist.... dont try and pass that shit off to me, so everything you stated above about "self doubt"... read a psychology book, PM me and i can recommend a a few...

I am also a writer for RTE, the Irish Broadcasting Channel, doing documentaries... So dont try and pass off experience to me. Get back to your bored little lives self fulfilling your ego by posting on this site, making somthing out of your nothing.

Last edited by trendkill; 12-06-2006 at 04:10 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Atrocity Exhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendkill View Post
dude, your favourite movie is dog soldiers... dont even get me started on you..... phantasm is a work of art compared to that shite! and so was everything else Neil Marshall made.. the descent was shit.. its only dumb americans who think it was good... thats because of the whole hype of "BRITISH HORROR"... come on man, i guarantee someone heres favourite film is "The Hole"

your a writer... Im a psychologist.... dont try and pass that shit off to me, so everything you stated above about "self doubt"... read a psychology book, PM me and i can recommend a a few...

I am also a writer for RTE, the Irish Broadcasting Channe, doing documentaries... So dont try and pass off experience to me. Get back to your bored little lives self fulfilling your ego by posting on this site, making somthing out of your nothing.
What's your favourite movie,Leprechaun?
Old 12-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok View Post
i'm bored now ...

this kind of thing is fun for a bit but it gets old fast ..

the thing i do find funny though .. is the visible smugness born from his conviction that he's actually done a 'real good job' getting to me. He's convinced that he is THE MASTER FLAMER ... like it was all fresh and origional .. brilliant and devastating .. freaking priceless ..

anyway - seriously ... thats it for me at this point .. but by all means carry on .. i might pop back later some time to see if there's anything good ..

have fun !
What do you mean you'll pop back later... from what i've seen from your post histroy.. you seem to spend most of you day here... the longest gap between your posts is 20 mins, im glad "your" enjoying it..... your not meant to... it just shows more of your personality... when was the last time you actually earned some real money... hard earned money.. not selling quarters to your 17 year old mates..

Last edited by trendkill; 12-06-2006 at 04:16 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
What do you mean you'll pop back later... from what i've seen from your post histroy.. you seem to spend most of you day here... the longest gap between your posts is 20 mins, im glad "your" enjoying it..... your not meant to... it just shows more of your personality... when was the last time you actually earned some real money... hard earned money.. not selling quarters to your 17 year old mates..
An illiterate psychologist writer for BBC Ireland? Man, we get all kinds here.

FYI, my "fake" wife has a degree in psychology. im sure she could come up with an interesting profile for you.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Hellraiser

You really want us to believe that you are a psychologist? How, pray tell, did you accomplish that with such an abrasive attitude, an inability to brush off negativity that you say you find to be childish, and spelling and grammar skills that are so poor they near clinical retardation levels? Not to mention you are 25 you say? That would mean that you started right at 18, got your Bachelor's in Psychology, then 2 or 3 years for a Master's and an unknown number of years for your PhD. That's quite a feat to do all that work so quickly, or are the education requirements in Ireland so much poorer than ours in the United States?
By the way, if you continue to post here, even though you were "wasting your time", you will increase your posts well into the numbers of the people who have been here for years.
I'm just asking because I'm curious, I don't want you to feel attacked here, since you already seem to be lashing out as though you were backed into a corner. We're all friends here. Tell me your feelings.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Scares Little Kids

The spelling that your insulting comes from touch typing, badly. I thought this was a horror site.... in that case.. all of ye should have taste and be talking about horror... I have.... your bad taste in it.... Phantasm ... Dog Soldiers... any more lame ones out there.... One guy had Nightmare on Elm Street.... (Respect)... now he has good taste..... think i'll view some of your profiles and see whos a pussy...
Voldstok or whatever your stupid handle is....

Ill never take spelling lessons from a guy that cant even spell "soldiers".. Im surprised you were able to spell "Dog."

Last edited by trendkill; 12-06-2006 at 10:31 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nchantress View Post
You really want us to believe that you are a psychologist? How, pray tell, did you accomplish that with such an abrasive attitude, an inability to brush off negativity that you say you find to be childish, and spelling and grammar skills that are so poor they near clinical retardation levels? Not to mention you are 25 you say? That would mean that you started right at 18, got your Bachelor's in Psychology, then 2 or 3 years for a Master's and an unknown number of years for your PhD. That's quite a feat to do all that work so quickly, or are the education requirements in Ireland so much poorer than ours in the United States?
By the way, if you continue to post here, even though you were "wasting your time", you will increase your posts well into the numbers of the people who have been here for years.
I'm just asking because I'm curious, I don't want you to feel attacked here, since you already seem to be lashing out as though you were backed into a corner. We're all friends here. Tell me your feelings.
Retardartion Levels...... i get this whole white trash vibe from you..... how can you afford internet...

You can give out alot of sarcasm but not take any... Volstok a writer... you jest not.... i said your a writer... I'm a psychologist..... His favourite movie is Dog Soldiers... what a trash piece of Scriptwriting. Obviously he must not be too good at his job so then...Are all of ye whitetrash rednecks here or something???? maybe from the same inbred family... something like The Hills Have Eyes...
Old 12-07-2006, 03:18 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
The spelling that your insulting comes from touch typing, badly. I thought this was a horror site.... in that case.. all of ye should have taste and be talking about horror... I have.... your bad taste in it.... Phantasm ... Dog Soldiers... any more lame ones out there.... One guy had Nightmare on Elm Street.... (Respect)... now he has good taste..... think i'll view some of your profiles and see whos a pussy...
Voldstok or whatever your stupid handle is....
Amazing, you have an excuse for everything. I would think someone with the mental capacity to be a psychologist would have the ability to brush off any insiults. Andry children, however, do not. hmmmm....
Quote:

Ill never take spelling lessons from a guy that cant even spell "soldiers".. Im surprised you were able to spell "Dog."
I have left that typo for almost 3 years. whatever, my typos are a runningcjoke here, because they are that, i hit the wrong key. in your case... you are using words that sound the same (homonyms) as if they have the same meaning. tey dont. Not the sign of an educated person. Oh, and I never offered to help you with a damn thing.
Quote:
Retardartion Levels...... i get this whole white trash vibe from you..... how can you afford internet...

You can give out alot of sarcasm but not take any... Volstok a writer... you jest not.... i said your a writer... I'm a psychologist..... His favourite movie is Dog Soldiers... what a trash piece of Scriptwriting. Obviously he must not be too good at his job so then...Are all of ye whitetrash rednecks here or something???? maybe from the same inbred family... something like The Hills Have Eyes...
And when my wife offers to talk, you simply lash out and call her white trash. And this whole time you wont let the Dog Soldiers thing go, like someone's opinion about a movie qualifies them as a human being. Dork. Jim cameron liked alien vs predator, does that then make him a talentless hack?

Nice, you didnt adress a single thing she brought up and just kept slinging insults. I am imagining you are between 13 and 17, get picked on a lot, and have never seen bare skin on a real woman.

I'm sure you will address every insulting point i just made, but wont touch on any of the real issues my wife brought up. in top of that, keep editing your posts, it screams of someone desperate to appear as right as possible. Loser.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:02 AM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

Still wondering where these frequented horror sites might be that, with my minuscule and embarrassing knowledge of the genre, I might not last 2 minutes.

I see you haven't listed a favorite horror movie, mate. Please, let us know. Would it be wasting your time to inform lowly blokes like us, whom all obviously live in hoppers and frequent internet cafes in our 2 sizes too small Hello Kitty shirts so we can act high and mighty on internet forums to strangers? Or perhaps it's a film so obscure and profound that not only do we have no hope of ever seeing it (being the dung of society that we are) but if we happened upon it it just might burn out every synapse in our neanderthal minds?
Old 12-07-2006, 06:12 AM
Scares Little Kids

why do you keep trying to reinforce sexuality...... I have a girlfriend of four years...... i dont see the need to boast about it... i'm actually alot older then what you estimate. Look..... small minded people do small minded things. You need to get a life. I'm off to Allicante tomorrow for my monthly visit. Enjoy your moaning lives. Good riddance to some..... is it just bitterness that ye are not filmmakers... or have no talent...... to even achieve a goal you set for yourselves....:D :cool:

Last edited by trendkill; 12-07-2006 at 06:14 AM.