Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Scares Little Kids

Leprechaun 5: In the Hood-FREE on FEARnet.com

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that FEARnet.com has the wacky 'Leprechaun 5: In the Hood' up on their site this week for FREE...starring Ice-T and Coolio (oh the laughs).

If you aren't feeling da hood, we've got other free movies up this week: 'The Dentist' (and 'The Dentist 2'), 'The Butcher' and 'Christmas Evil'. Plus we change 'em up each Wednesday so you can check back to see what's up.

Thanks,
Jack with FEARnet
Old 06-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Banned

Never a big fan of the Leprechaun movies....the first one was ok , because it was a bit different...after that I lost interest. But I do enjoy fearnet, both on the TV and on the web.

keep the movies coming :D
Old 06-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Scares Little Kids

Thanks Newb!

And I get what you're saying about the Leprechaun movies ha ha. I definitely have to be in the right mood to watch.

I'll do my best to keep you posted on our new movies and thanks for your support.

Jack with FEARnet
Old 06-11-2009, 10:41 AM
SATAN SATAN SATAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearnet View Post
Thanks Newb!

And I get what you're saying about the Leprechaun movies ha ha. I definitely have to be in the right mood to watch.

I'll do my best to keep you posted on our new movies and thanks for your support.

Jack with FEARnet
Wow, cool someone who works for FEARnet posts here.

I'm not proud to say it, but I've watched both "hood" Leprechaun movies, man those sucked, I have no idea how I got through those.

I love fearnet, but you do realize that the annoying commercials you put before and during the movie are never watched right? We just fast forward right through that crap! The dumb "FEARnet" graphic during the movies are really annoying and stupid too, but hey it's free so whatever.

The Dentist was great, I never saw it all the way through, if you like dental torture, you'll like the Dentist, but I never bothered to watch the 2nd one, seemed kind of pointless.

Hmmm...I'll have to check out Christmas Evil.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Misanthrope

Leprechaun 3 fucking rules. Never clicked that Brian Trenchard-Smith (Turkey Shoot, The Man From Hong Kong, Dead-In Drive In) directed it.