Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers

Old 05-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Little Boo

Independent Horror Film-makers, here's your chance to reach a broad audience

Hello everyone....hope this reaches you well. I currently run a popular horror page on FB called Where Horrors Dwell that used to be a full fledged site opened way back in 1998. At this moment we are fast approaching about 19K likes and sure in the next few months I can report even larger audience.

I am here to inform everyone in the indie horror world that we are about to open our doors to film-makers around the world and will be hosting their work directly on our page to help reach new fans for them. This is in no way a spam post so you know cause we aren't asking for anything but collaborators and interested film-makers who may want the free help to reach out to fans.

I do this for the love of horror and lets face it the horror world via the mainstream is really killing the scene so I am kind of hoping to start a new movement to improve the situation by getting the underground a footing to kick the main streams ass and work together to create better movies.

Right now we are doing a crowdfund to raise up enough server space so we can massively host low budget films. Film-makers will be allowed to upload to us for full time runs of their work with links to their pages or short term runs for publicity, we will hold how the film maker wants it presented very respectfully so if any of you that sees this is interested, just message me here or on our official page at: www.facebook.com/horrordwell

Our crowdfund so far is just kicking off but I am sure once word gets out there we will have the 3tb of space we plan to start off with so I figure we might as well meet and greet and open for future submissions if any of you would like to jump on this widescale project.

Thanks for reading, let me know if we can help you all in any way in the meantime with posts or promotions...no worries...my page is about helping with no strings attached.

~Steven Flaherty (admin: Where Horrors Dwell)

Last edited by SteveFla78; 05-11-2016 at 12:36 PM.