Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Ashley Heffron- Cofounder

Horror Film Festival in New Mexico

Hey all :)

My name is Ashley and I am co-founder of New Mexico Fright Fest. We are the first film festival in New Mexico which is solely dedicated to honoring horror films. We are looking for the best that the horror film genre has to offer and are accepting submissions internationally.

The festival will feature a panel of celebrity judges which will include Thom eberhardt, Director of "Night of the Comet", as well as workshops which will teach the introduction to things like Special effects make-up, Dental prosthesis, acting, producing and much more! We also hope to have Distributors in attendance to scout the talent.

I encourage everyone to submit a film no matter the length of the film or the experience level of the crew. As is true with Evil Dead, sometimes the most amature films become the classics, you just have to get them out there.

For more information or to submit a film check out www.nmfrightfest.com or our facebook page at www.facebook.com/newmexicofrightfest!

I look forward to seeing your films!

-Ashley
Old 05-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Ashley Heffron- Cofounder

Also, please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our festival! you can message me directly here or your best bet will be to send us an email at [email protected]