Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art

Old 03-29-2010, 06:15 PM
Scares Little Kids

DEADLY SPAWN posters for sale (original art!)

Hey everyone!

We love "The Deadly Spawn" and to commemorate that, we have created not one, not two, but three bad ass prints for this awesome movie! So without further ado, here's what we have:

THE REGULAR EDITION (Hot Pink, hand silk screened (NOT MACHINE PRINTED!), signed and numbered by artist Danny Miller. Measures 12.5" x 19" on thick paper. Limited edition of 30 prints- $15.00 each)

BLOOD SOAKED SPECIAL EDITION (Blood Red, hand silk screened (NOT MACHINE PRINTED!), signed and numbered by artist Danny Miller. Measures 12.5" x 19" on thick paper. Limited edition of 20 prints- $20.00 each)

...and finally....

MUTANT GREEN SPRING EDITION (slime green, hand silk screened (NOT MACHINE PRINTED!), signed and numbered by artist Danny Miller. Measures 12.5" x 19" on thick paper. Limited edition of 10 prints- $25.00 each)

We have been really proud of the artwork our local artists have created for our shows, and so far we have created original screen print art for the following films:

THE EVIL DEAD (limited to 25 prints- SOLD OUT)
THE EVIL DEAD (Halloween orange edition- 10 prints- SOLD OUT)
THE MONSTER SQUAD (yellow edition- 50 prints- 7 left)
THE MONSTER SQUAD (candy blue edition- 10 prints- SOLD OUT)
VICE SQUAD
LADY TERMINATOR
SWITCHBLADE SISTERS
CUT THROATS NINE
ROAD GAMES
THE DEADLY SPAWN

...with many others to come later this year!

Here's a pic of several of them, framed and hanging on my wall:

For fans of this site we will offer the following specials:

Buy any 3 prints (any combination, any titles) and get FREE SHIPPING in the continental US

Buy any 5 prints (any combination, any titles) and get FREE SHIPPING and a FREE PRINT valued at $15.00 or less (6 for the price of 5, postage paid!)

To see good quality pics of all of the prints we presently offer, check out this link: www.cinemaoverdrive.net/merch

If you'd like to purchase any artwork, or even if you'd just like to be added to our mailing list to be kept up to date on future prints email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Misanthrope

Those all look fucking amazing dude. Do you ship outside the US (to New Zealand to be exact)?
Old 03-30-2010, 03:55 AM
Scares Little Kids

Hey Elvis_Christ,

Absolutely! We are glad to ship our posters anywhere in the world, and have sent them to Europe, the UK, Canada and Australia so far. If you'd like to have them shipped to NZ we can gladly take care of that. The only thing is the posters have to be shipped FLAT because of the thickness of the paper, so I do recommend to overseas buyers that if you're interested, it is usually in your best interest to pick up more than one when ordering to consolidate shipping and save a few bucks.

Drop me a line at [email protected] if you'd like to discuss it further, I'd be happy to help. Thanks!
Old 03-30-2010, 08:36 AM
Soundtrack to Rambo

that little monster looks like that bigger monsters penis.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:59 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_ribcut View Post
that little monster looks like that bigger monsters penis.
Well, even aliens have to procreate somehow! :D
Old 04-15-2010, 10:09 AM
Scares Little Kids

Man, last night's show was awesome! We had a lot of fun, and we had a great crowd turn out to see this little gem on the big screen.

As a result, we are really low on DS posters. We have about a dozen of the hot pink regular edition left, only ONE of the Spring Green variant left, and no copies whatsoever left of the blood red edition. So if you'd like to purchase one, feel free to drop me a line at [email protected] and I'd be happy to help you out.

Also, feel free to check out our official web site here for pics of our MONSTER SQUAD poster, and all of the other posters we've created for past shows: www.cinemaoverdrive.net/merch

We're down to our final two copies of the MONSTER SQUAD poster, so if you want one you might want to get it soon. Thanks!
Old 05-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Scares Little Kids

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update to let everyone know that if you were interested in picking up one of our DEADLY SPAWN posters, you may wish to go ahead and do so sooner than later. Both the BLOOD RED and SPRING GREEN variants are completely sold out, and we have fewer than 10 copies left of the hot pink version also:

THE DEADLY SPAWN- regular hot pink edition- signed & numbered, limited edition of 30 prints. 12.5" x 19", hand silk screened- $15.00 each

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ALSO- for those of you who are interested, here are the next few CINEMA OVERDRIVE posters that will be offered for sale on our web site (www.cinemaoverdrive.net/merch) very shortly:

SOUTHERN COMFORT- signed & numbered, limited edition of 50 prints. Measures 24" x 36"- $25.00 each

REVENGE OF THE CHEERLEADERS- signed & numbered, limited edition of 50 prints. 5 color silk screen, measures 12.5" x 19"- $15.00 each

THE BIG LEBOWSKI- signed & numbered, limited edition of 50 prints. Measures 18" x 24"- $20.00 each

THE CANDY SNATCHERS- signed & numbered, limited edition of 50 prints. Measures 9" x 24"- $15.00 each

If you're interested in purchasing any of the prints you see here, please drop me a line directly at [email protected] and I'll be happy to assist you. Thanks for looking!
Old 05-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Evil Dead

awesome poster as always man, you guys keep up the awesome work now, can't wait to see some more!

http://www.facebook.com/ArtofTypH
http://www.art-of-typh.blogspot.com/
Old 05-31-2010, 02:11 AM
HDC Idol

This stuff is fantastic - Love your work.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!