Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-24-2018, 06:22 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I'm not going to kill anybody.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
It *has* happened. Here.
Here on the board or there at your house? That's fucked up!
Old 11-24-2018, 06:29 PM
I am the turtle lord

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Shut the hell up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Do you realize how many times you have thrown that tired-ass cliche at us about how we don't know what you are going through? No we don't know what you are going through but do you have any idea what I have went through? at least you have a fucking mother. Mine drink herself to death after my father died and no one to this day knows if he killed himself or was murdered because he was involved in a lot of bad shit with a lot of bad people and yes it fucked me up bad and I know everyone deals with things differently but I have had a lot of really fucked up tragic things happen in my life that I am still working on two extents but I realized that sitting around posting shit like that feeling sorry for yourself Scares people away. I learned that the hard way. it sounds like you just stay locked up in your room all day and don't do fuck all except get on here and sit or get on PS4 and do whatever it is you do When you should be getting out and meeting people and making friends. It's something you have to force yourself to do in the beginning but then overtime you will find it easier and easier and you will gain confidence.

that's all I have left to offer
Just in case you dont understand that lp.
He is saying that, he didnt stick his thumb up his ass and whine woe is me. He got off it and started doing not saying.
I go through hard shit too. Not as bad as mr here, sorry to hear that about your fam mr.

columbus didn't discover america sitting on his ass playing nintendo all day. Sure i lost my gf and a car almost in one go, but since i go out and do i get what i lose back again. Like the gaelic, german, and russian shit i say on here. I didn't learn all that being A damn couch potato.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:29 PM
That fucking Guy...

Here on the board.
Someone called Freddyfan made similar statements and was apprehended and found with knives etc.

I'm not going to have this place be birthplace to some bullshit tragedy so we officially stop talking about this now.
I have ran this by the mods located closer to you - I'm over in Australia so...how they choose to act on it is up to them.

Personal issues between members should not be brought up on the public board either...regardless of your mood at the time...that's the kind of shit that makes situations like this worse.

This conversation finishes here.
Not one more fucking post about it.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:32 PM
I am the turtle lord

That is what happened to ff?
Daaamn.

Last edited by anglewitch; 11-24-2018 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:48 PM
Banned

I don't know if I remember him from here or not but that user name sounds very familiar. Also been a member on what he disgusting, upcoming horror movies, horror movie fans and a few other forums over the last 18 or so years so it's hard to tell. Maybe I'm just mistaken all together.

Have you heard anything else about this guy since then cheeba?
Old 11-24-2018, 06:54 PM
I am the turtle lord

Nevermind. Didn't know Freddyfan, Mistook him for my old english bud Teddy Freddy. Funny guy, vanished though.
Old 11-24-2018, 06:58 PM
I am the turtle lord

BEER!!!
Old 11-25-2018, 03:38 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Old 11-25-2018, 07:15 AM
Banned

so it turns out this girl I was talking to you here in Vegas is just another loser without the courtesy of telling me she isn't interested despite telling me to my face she wanted to see me again. I don't know if I should laugh or just feel totally downright depressed at how miserable and spineless some people truly are.

A hot romantic European fling is actually sounding a whole lot better right now