Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Toys & Props

Old 02-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Scares Little Kids

Anyone check out this new Full Moon Totem doll?

I'm debating whether or not I should make the first doll purchase. I know that I have a bit of an addictive personality. Once I get into something I go it full force until I burn myself out.

I got a feeling though that if I get into collecting dolls, instead of burning myself out I'll only end up burning a hole in my bank account.

To entice their customers Full Moon is throwing in a free box dvd archive box set.

The dvd collection alone is worth $120 American. The doll itself is around $200.

I have to admit that box set is really tempting me. It has all the classics. But I have to make up my mind soon because its only the first 50 customers that get the deal. Must it sound like an infomercial?

Before I take the plunge I want to gather some opinions on dolls in general. Especially if anyone out there has experience with Full Moon dolls. Do you like them, hate them? How do you take care of them? Quality, etc. etc.

Thank you for responding in advance!