Old 01-14-2004, 06:22 AM
Evil Dead

men behind the sun

anyone seen it? very good film about the horrors the japanese army visited upon chinese victims during/after ww2. based on reallity, there are some gruesome scenes in it. it's a well done film, seemed to have a decent budget and, since it's based upon true accounts, it might be worth your while..

all you sick b*stards! ;)
Old 01-14-2004, 06:34 PM
Evil Dead

MEN BEHIND THE SUN

Yeah, this one's pretty damn disturbing. Certain images in that movie will *always* stay with me . . . .

Ugh.

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html
Old 01-15-2004, 04:38 AM
Evil Dead

hear that! it's hard to actually 'like' this movie because it's so nasty. the scene with the cat (they used a real f*ckin cat!!) and all those rats... and the pressurization chamber alright, i've said enough
Old 08-22-2005, 08:04 PM
Undead

men behind the sun

Men behind the sun... wow i wasnt redy for that. i think the reason this one bothered me was because i know this happend, this was real. each death in this movie is a documented fact things just like that were done in the camp this movie was based on. i was just woundering if anyone else has seen this one. im fresh off of watching it like i just got dont like a few seconds ago. i want to pet my cat now and if youve seen this you know why.
whoa oh oh oh whoa oh whoa oh stumble in somnambulance so pre-dawn corpses come to life armies of the dead surviving armies of the hungry ones only-ones, lonely-ones ripped up like shredded-wheat only-ones, lonely-ones be a sort of human picnic this ain't no love-in this ain't no happening this ain't no feeling in my arm whoa whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh you think you're a zombie, you think it's a scene from some monster magazine well, open your eyes too late this ain't no fantasy, boy this ain't no love-in this ain't no happening this ain't no feeling in my arm whoa whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Old 08-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Waste Disposer

I haven't seen it.
Not sure I want to.
Schindlers List had me messed up for weeks.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:53 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally posted by novakru
I haven't seen it.
Not sure I want to.
Schindlers List had me messed up for weeks.
yeah this one makes schindlers list look like 16 candels. i have a pretty strong stomach when it comes to horror cannibal houlacost was no biggy but this flick left me feeling sad and i just felt like i needed to take a bath.
whoa oh oh oh whoa oh whoa oh stumble in somnambulance so pre-dawn corpses come to life armies of the dead surviving armies of the hungry ones only-ones, lonely-ones ripped up like shredded-wheat only-ones, lonely-ones be a sort of human picnic this ain't no love-in this ain't no happening this ain't no feeling in my arm whoa whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh you think you're a zombie, you think it's a scene from some monster magazine well, open your eyes too late this ain't no fantasy, boy this ain't no love-in this ain't no happening this ain't no feeling in my arm whoa whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Old 08-22-2005, 10:59 PM
My fucking sunblock blows

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddy Gein
yeah this one makes schindlers list look like 16 candels. i have a pretty strong stomach when it comes to horror cannibal houlacost was no biggy but this flick left me feeling sad and i just felt like i needed to take a bath.
I have not heard of this film, sounds interesting.....some more info would be appreciated :)

The Termin00ber!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Old 08-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Misanthrope

I really dug this film when I saw it a few years ago (despite it having badly dubbed voices - a pet hate). Wasn't sure how much was cut out of the version I watched, it definatley had some fucked up shit in it.
Some info for Mr Dracula

...... I still haven't check out Salo yet. Not sure if I'm into that kinda thing these days.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:09 PM
My fucking sunblock blows

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
I really dug this film when I saw it a few years ago (despite it having badly dubbed voices - a pet hate). Wasn't sure how much was cut out of the version I watched, it definatley had some fucked up shit in it.
Some info for Mr Dracula

...... I still haven't check out Salo yet. Not sure if I'm into that kinda thing these days.
Thanks EC :)

The Termin00ber!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Old 08-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Well, I just read up on this one and I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to stand it. Think I will steer clear.....shudders