Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-12-2016, 04:49 PM
Little Boo

Question Trying to remember a movie

Hi! I'm very new here, and I was just looking for some help :)

I'm looking for an older movie before 2000's or maybe the early 2000's
[had color]

I can't remember the name but the most I do remember from the movie is :

- A guy buys some sort of haunted painting and it drives him crazy
( at first I thought it was one of the Nightmare On Elm Street's, but I couldnt
find anything about the painting )

If you have any idea's just let me know, all appreciated :)
Old 08-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Evil Dead

do you remember anything else about this movie at all like maybe what the painting looks like
Old 08-13-2016, 01:09 AM
Little Boo

Looking for film title

I don't know if this film is actually a horror film cuz I was a little kid when I first saw it but from what I remember it should be :)

Now to the point.. I remember a factory in which a guy was trying to convince a woman not to fall onto a conveyor belt. The conveyor belt was leading to a rotating spike which was dismembering whoever was on that belt and then a weird process was taking place. The woman chose to let her self fall onto that conveyor belt and after the passed the rotating spike (where you could only see pink blood and flesh on the spikes) she ended to the back of the machinery inside of some kind of transparent huge bucket full of window display dolls. The woman had been transformed into a doll - like the dolls you see in retail stores.
Do you have any idea what this could be?
Old 08-13-2016, 04:40 AM
Evil Dead

Mannequin
Old 08-13-2016, 07:53 AM
Little Boo

I can't even find a film named "manequin". What year is it? The one I am talking about must be 20-25 years ago. The scene that I am describing wasn't something dark like a freddy krueger film. Instead it was a regular film with bright colors and classic outfits.
Old 08-13-2016, 10:56 AM
Evil Dead

it's an 80's comedy. There is also a sequel but that's not the one you want but it is good all the same
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mannequin.jpg (11.3 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by brainscan; 08-13-2016 at 10:57 AM.
Old 08-13-2016, 11:06 AM
Little Boo

Need the name of a movie...opening scene description

So I have tried this once before on another forum. I received the answer and then shortly after that, the response was deleted. Therefore, I'm still without the name of the movie. With that, here goes my best recollection of a few details.

In the opening scene, there is a couple sitting in a diner, with music playing on the jukebox. The guy is waxing poetically about the virtues of small-town America and diners like the one they are eating in. There's panning around the place as he speaks. Eventually, you start seeing that everyone else in the diner is dead...shot up by the couple, essentially. The diner then is surrounded by police. Just as the couple decides it's time to go, they burst out the front door, guns blazin', and it stops. The scene changes, but I can't remember to what now.

There's a scene where he and his girlfriend are in a hotel room, they have a fight, then when he goes into the bathroom and the word "MURDERER" is written across the wall.

They travel down the highway running from an evil he swears is pursuing them.

I won't give the ending away just in case someone provides the movie title and anyone else wants to see it.

Hope the information I gave above helps!
Old 08-15-2016, 03:54 PM
Fear the Goathammer

Natural Born Killers maybe?
Old 08-19-2016, 08:35 AM
Little Boo

Giallo movie - man on fire

I would like to identify a horror movie I saw as a child, I remember only one scene and to me it sounds like a giallo movie:

A woman is searching through an apartment, a photographer is living there and she comes across some pictures of either dead girls or nude pictures in his photolab (I am not sure on details here), but the woman seemed to be very frightened by what she saw on these images.

She is suddenly surprised by the photographer and there`s a fight and she manage to throw some chemicals in his face and sets him on fire, the man runs screaming through the apartment engulfed in flames and dies.

The movie is probably from the 1970s to early 80s.

Last edited by Terje; 08-19-2016 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-22-2016, 07:47 AM
Little Boo

Can anybody help ID this 80s woodland Thriller/Horror

Sorry if this is all a bit vague, but this goes back to the days of the VHS rental shops

It a thriller/horror that is set in the woods about some people being being hunted by "forest dwellers". I seem to remember they wore strange woodland folk type outfits. I can't remember it being overly graphic, so it might have been classed as a thriller.

I seem to remember they clobbered their foe in the end using a large spiked log suspended by 2 ropes type trap, that swung across and impaled the baddie.

From memory there was a fairly well known star in it, that I thought was Bill Paxton, but after looking on IMDB, seems it wasn't the case.

Yeah, like I say, pretty vague. Just remember it being one of the better B Movies that I picked up because of the person that was in it.

Any help would be most cool.

Thanks in advance

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods