Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-31-2006, 01:52 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

I agree....1 through 5 are sweet. After that they become more comedic.
I love the old lady and her son in pt. 5. My favorite is pt. 3

Just my 2 cents :cool:
Old 10-31-2006, 03:51 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I enjoyed #5. Not as good as any of the ones before it, but a shitload better than #6-7.

Agreed that the last scene was total shit, but I really liked that fact that it wasnt actually Jason. Nice little way to end the series...they REALLY should have stopped it there:mad:

I mean, Part #8 was OK, but #6-7 were just overblown cheesy crap. #7 was the better of the two, but as far as Im concerned the world could do without either of 'em.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:40 AM
tic. vers 5

Send a message via MSN to tic
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
I enjoyed #5. Not as good as any of the ones before it, but a shitload better than #6-7.

Agreed that the last scene was total shit, but I really liked that fact that it wasnt actually Jason. Nice little way to end the series...they REALLY should have stopped it there:mad:

I mean, Part #8 was OK, but #6-7 were just overblown cheesy crap. #7 was the better of the two, but as far as Im concerned the world could do without either of 'em.
Part 8 was ok :eek:!!! , Jason drowns in toxic waste and miraculously turns into a boy Jason, complete with no disfigurement.!!!! Sorry but once again :eek:

Jason Lives : Part 6, In my opinion is defineately better than 7, probably because it doesn't take itself seriously, and that is the problem. New Blood (part 7) reverts to the serious film which doesn't work, the ending for example.

While I agree with you, that there wasn't any need for 6, 7, 8 and 9, you have to blame the audience, if they didn't want to see another Jason, which obviously they did, then there wouldn't have been the sequels, inc Jason X (again doesn't take itself seriously) or Freddy vs Jason.

I also think that many fans of the series thought conned by part 5, they wanted Jason and not an impersonator and the series should have finished with part 4, The Final Chapter - end the series on a high.

You kids keep your noses clean you understand? You'll be hearing from me if you don't. We ain't gonna stand for any weirdness out here.

"Words create lies. Pain can be trusted."

Last edited by tic; 11-01-2006 at 02:45 AM.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:10 AM
Atrocity Exhibition

I liked 6 it was my second favourite of the series.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Evil Dead

This is my least favorite of 1 thru 6.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:45 AM
tic. vers 5

Send a message via MSN to tic
Quote:
Originally Posted by tic View Post
part 4, The Final Chapter
Part 4 was the highest money maker from the first 4 films, with over $42 million.

You kids keep your noses clean you understand? You'll be hearing from me if you don't. We ain't gonna stand for any weirdness out here.

"Words create lies. Pain can be trusted."

Last edited by tic; 11-03-2006 at 04:00 AM.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:33 AM
Evil Dead

Wink yo

hey i didnt like halloween 3 i thought that one was stupid.:D
Old 11-09-2006, 12:20 AM
She's under the stairs

Firstly, your an idiot, this is about Friday the 13th not Halloween!

I can't believe someone bagged out The Final Chapter, it's the best slasher movie ever. And it had Crispin Glover in it. And then a few people said 7 was better than 8, what was that about?

Anyway on to part 5, I don't realy see what your problem is with it, It was the first Friday the 13th movie I ever saw, and I wanted more and more!
Old 11-09-2006, 04:26 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Ginger<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Ginger<3
my question about the series still is ......

if he died in the lake he'd be a boy killer monster thing but he's a man so he didn't die but if that's the case why did he live alone all those years instead of going to his mother if he loved her so much?

Horror Hollow
Old 11-09-2006, 05:31 AM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease View Post
Firstly, your an idiot, this is about Friday the 13th not Halloween!

I can't believe someone bagged out The Final Chapter, it's the best slasher movie ever. And it had Crispin Glover in it. And then a few people said 7 was better than 8, what was that about?

Anyway on to part 5, I don't realy see what your problem is with it, It was the first Friday the 13th movie I ever saw, and I wanted more and more!
yeah i dont see the problem either...i love it!

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"