Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics

Old 04-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Little Boo

New Lovecraft Horror comic kickstarter!

Hi everyone, I’m Brian McCranie, I’m an independent sequential artist and I’d like to share a preview of my upcoming horror comic series, The Sum of Light. The series is inspired by Lovecraft but there will be elements that I think will also appeal to fans of action adventure, sci-fi, and steampunk -so I hope you will check it out. The series is based on a short story I wrote in 2005, but it is set in the present day and IMHO it will be a whole new take on the Cthulhu mythology.
You can see the trailer and the rest of the 5 page preview on the Kickstarter page at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-inspired-horr We’re giving a digital download of Issue #1 to backers who pledge $5. Plus, if we get at least 100 backers we will add a new Sticker Reward for a pledge of $1, so please tell your friends about our project!

Old 04-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Banned

REALLY NICE, as I said earlier I actually didn't know there excisted this many horror comics. Looks great. Keep it up :D

Tags
horror, lovecraft