Old 12-13-2014, 03:49 PM
Little Boo

Exclamation DEAD BABIES the comic book series

Hello,
I am the artist and writer of DEAD BABIES, a comic book series. I am self published and have sold it at a few local book stores and comic stores. I'm here now to give the first issue away digitally! This issue will be included in the full color graphic novel soon to be released in the early 2015!

From now until December 24th at midnight, email me at [email protected] with subject head "DHC PRESENTS". Then, on Christmas morning, don't forget to check your email for the free digital copy!

Dead Babies
Parents lose their kids to unfortunate events and they get a witch doctor to transfer their souls in these burlap sack dolls. While the main character, Sid, is being introduced to his new life it gets interrupted by another parent. During this unfortunate event, Sid is left an orphan, out on the streets and vowing vengeance.

sample pages, it's a 4sec video on instagram...
http://instagram.com/p/wFEKRXCCEc/?modal=true
Old 12-16-2014, 04:05 AM
Little Boo

Hey I just wanted to say how grateful I am for those that emailed me from here! You will recieve the book on X-mas morning via e-mail. Thanks again It means a lot to me that some of you will be reading my book!

Sorry I get super happy with anticipation knowing that it will be discovered by new people.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:40 AM
Horror Fan

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbabiesthecomic View Post

Dead Babies
Parents lose their kids to unfortunate events and they get a witch doctor to transfer their souls in these burlap sack dolls. While the main character, Sid, is being introduced to his new life it gets interrupted by another parent. During this unfortunate event, Sid is left an orphan, out on the streets and vowing vengeance.
This sounds a lot like Chucky.

Old 12-25-2014, 01:05 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
This sounds a lot like Chucky.
Think chucky's origins, batman's vengeance, tmnt's brotherhood, and if Tim burton took over little big planet. If anyone is interested just pm email and I'll send first issue for free in color.

Tags
dead babies, franklin, horror, self published, voodoo