Old 09-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Little Boo

Any ideas what this movie is called?

I saw this movie a long time ago so I'm guessing it was made sometime in the 80s. I remember parts seemed to be narrated in a flash back style. I remember there were settlers (I think) that were in a fort or some kind of encampment and there was a woods witch or something haunting them. There was another woman who everyone thought was crazy but she seemed to know what was going on and she was trying to protect some children in the camp. I seem to remember that the narrator may have been one of the children grown up? I only really remember a couple of scenes from the movie. One scene showed it raining really hard and the crazy lady and these two children were playing inside a large wooden barrel. Another scene I remember showed the settlers or militia or whoever they were looking out over a field or marsh and seeing ghosts or dead men or something surrounding the encampment. I have since never seen this movie on TV or anywhere else. I have scoured horror movie lists and done hours and hours of searching....Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.