Old 06-18-2018, 01:32 PM
Banned

I disappear for a few weeks and come back to some headcase going on about using constipation as currency and yet a certain someone here thinks I'm nuts? All this and more on next week's episode of My Aussie Bitch Boy!

In all seriousness though,, Vegas rules. I am going to see Combichrist next Thursday.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:06 PM
Evil Dead

When I was up in the mountains today cuttin' firewood I started gettin' a little spooked....
I started gettin' the feelin' I wasn't alone...and thru the trees there was this large dark hulking figure that like looked like it kept getting closer...and I kept hearin' this tinkling clinkin' noise..

Turns out it was just a tall burned out tree stump...and the noise was a tic tac rattlin' around in my pocket with the saw wrench.
Old 06-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I finally saved up enough to buy a bluray player with wifi streaming so that I can watch Hulu and Netflix in my bedroom.

Old 06-18-2018, 07:43 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I disappear for a few weeks and come back to some headcase going on about using constipation as currency and yet a certain someone here thinks I'm nuts? All this and more on next week's episode of My Aussie Bitch Boy!

In all seriousness though,, Vegas rules. I am going to see Combichrist next Thursday.
Don't feel bad. I know for a fact that I am nuts and I don't care anymore. However that guy you're talking about is just an obvious troll.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:02 PM
Banned

indeed. Thank dog his puppet has no pull here unlike everywhere else...
Old 06-19-2018, 08:03 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Yes, what would we do without dogs? :)
Old 06-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Yes, what would we do without dogs? :)
Bahaha I know right? I've just been a little down lately and started thinking about said Aussie bitch boy toook part iin breaking up my 11 year relationship because hes a sadistic cunt who hid behind someone who is obviously so ass ugly she STILL won't show her face online who banned me from Bloody Disgusting for no reason other than he told her to. Then a few years pass so I came back and when she found out it was me, her Aussie bitch boy appears out of nowhere saying some of the sickest and most disrespectful shit possible to me but as relentless as he waaas I ignored him for a week but the very first time i say something in self defense i get banned and only about an hour later they are laughing about it and he says "my work here is done".

I wish I had that kind of influence but then again Im not an STD eaten hooker though, so...
Old 06-19-2018, 10:21 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Bahaha I know right? I've just been a little down lately and started thinking about said Aussie bitch boy toook part iin breaking up my 11 year relationship because hes a sadistic cunt who hid behind someone who is obviously so ass ugly she STILL won't show her face online who banned me from Bloody Disgusting for no reason other than he told her to. Then a few years pass so I came back and when she found out it was me, her Aussie bitch boy appears out of nowhere saying some of the sickest and most disrespectful shit possible to me but as relentless as he waaas I ignored him for a week but the very first time i say something in self defense i get banned and only about an hour later they are laughing about it and he says "my work here is done".

I wish I had that kind of influence but then again Im not an STD eaten hooker though, so...
I hear ya, sometimes I wish I could be a master manipulator with the social skills of a cult leader like every other narcissistic s.o.b.I meet online but unfortunately for me I'm nothing like that so I just have to learn to ignore people who are like that. If I feel like everybody in a message board is against me for whatever reason then I simply quit going to that message board.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:52 PM
Banned

Yeah, I've always wondered how they do it. Specific evil I suppose.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:05 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Yeah, I've always wondered how they do it. Specific evil I suppose.
Yeah and the problem with the world is that society seems to admire people like that. I have no idea why...

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 06-19-2018 at 03:20 PM.