Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 11-27-2017, 08:56 AM
Little Boo

Cannot find this episode (vampire doctor)

Hi guys,

So I have been all over the internet and I cannot find this episode I remeber. It was a show like tales from the darkside or Monsters the tv shows but its not.

The episode is about a doctorwho comes to visit a sick mother and little boy and it turns out the doctor is a vampire or demon. Anyway everytime I search vampire doctor or physician I keep getting doctor who stuff and I have searched tv shows thus far

Tales from the dark side
Monsters
Night gallary
Twilight zone
Fear itself
Night visions
And some ray bradbury theatre

Unless its an anthology movie I am so lost.

I know its out there I just cant believe I cant find it. Lol doctor who is everywhere and it makes it super difficult to find

Any help would be amazing:)
Old 11-27-2017, 06:32 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teslasdeathray View Post
Hi guys,

So I have been all over the internet and I cannot find this episode I remeber. It was a show like tales from the darkside or Monsters the tv shows but its not.

The episode is about a doctorwho comes to visit a sick mother and little boy and it turns out the doctor is a vampire or demon. Anyway everytime I search vampire doctor or physician I keep getting doctor who stuff and I have searched tv shows thus far

Tales from the dark side
Monsters
Night gallary
Twilight zone
Fear itself
Night visions
And some ray bradbury theatre

Unless its an anthology movie I am so lost.

I know its out there I just cant believe I cant find it. Lol doctor who is everywhere and it makes it super difficult to find

Any help would be amazing:)
Have you tried Tales from the Crypt?

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 11-27-2017, 09:11 PM
Little Boo

Yes and its not in any of those.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:57 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

What about

Are you Afraid of the Dark
The Outer Limits
Kolchak: The Night Stalker
Friday the 13th series

Sorry I can't be of more help. My memory is horrible so I can only suggest shows I'm somewhat familiar with that relate to the examples you shared. Good luck finding it.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 11-28-2017, 05:44 AM
Little Boo

Thank you, I cant believe this is so hard to find lol:)
Old 12-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Immortal horror fan

We probably need a few more story details. Or search youtube for horror clips or search engines and look at the images that turn up. Sometimes that helps. Perhaps possible date range of the show.

Last edited by ImmortalSlasher; 12-01-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:14 PM
old man

Question Help me! this is driving me crazy

I want to say the movie is from the late 80s to early 90s. The movie as a whole is nowhere near as gory as the opening sounds. In the opening we have an Ed Begley Jr. look-alike in his home in a bathrobe let in an attractive young couple to look at his house. When they ask how much it will cost, he says the shirts off their backs. No, literally. They do a bit of a striptease. then he says something like the maintenance will cost them an arm and a leg, and goes after them with a meat cleaver. Then he calls his brother and tells him not to use a certain key or enter a certain room, something like that. Then he takes a hammer a drives an old fashioned key up his nose into his brain.
The main character of the film is the brother of the guy in the teaser, who is a soap opera actor who might be out of a job because his contract is under negotiation and his character is lost at sea. He needs to hold a great party to convince the show execs to keep him on, and the non-supernatural tension comes from attempting to get his brother's old house ready for the party. His supernatural problems come from blue people somehow associated with lost things infesting his house, that you had to have been hypnotized to see. I remember that when he goes to his hypnotist neighbor for help, the focal object he uses to achieve a trance is a bead of sweat dripping down his neighbor's wife's body while she's sunbathing. It's revealed in a flashback that his brother hypnotized himself watching his laundry spin, and that he had caught one of the blue guys by moving his washing machine out into the yard and fishing for one of them.
I've looked through the wikipedia and allmovie listings for every horror movie made from 1975 to 2016 and I can't find it.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom43 View Post
Hi!
I am looking for a movie (guess what..). Can anyone help me please?

It is probably from the 70/80s. It was not really a splattery movie but was somehow disturbing. Only details I can remember is that it was about two kids (probably brother and sister) that had some strange parents or uncle/aunt and they where this scene of them living under ground (like under their home in a dug basement). The scene was somehow disturbing cause if i dont remember wrong it involved the two parents/relatives actually eating human flesh or something similar.. and the two kids trying to escape..
Sorry for being so vague, but it's what I remember, i was a kid and saw the movie about 17 years ago ...
thanks for the crazy maniac that figures out something...

I pre-apologize if someone already answered this and I didn't notice, but...

it kind of sounds like, Parents. I don't think there was a dug basement under the house, though. Just a regular basement, and the little girl just lived in the neighborhood, but....

Is this it...? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098068/

It says it's a comedy, but it's really not.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ornitos View Post
A beautiful women walks into a grocery story - with meat-eating zombies!

Which movie is the scene in this YouTube-clip from? (The sound is not from the movie).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWx9PeKqUrw

The movie would seem to be from the early seventies, but I'm not sure.

I'm up sleepless over this... Hope someone knows the answer!

HI,

The youtube video is no longer there, but that sounds just like a scene in, Messiah of Evil. It's from the 70's and you can find it on archive.org here:

https://archive.org/details/MessiahofEvil_avi

It's a great movie!
Old 12-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by battybetty View Post
HI. I need help with a movie I saw yeeeeaaaars ago - 20 or more. This one scene has stayed with me, and I have never seen the movie since nor been able to find the title. I'm counting on you to help!

The scene that has never left me is at this indoor swimming pool in an old mansion. There are people staying at the house - not sure why or how many. In the scene, there is someone swimming in the pool when it glasses over and the person is trapped beneath. That is the only thing I remember from this movie. I hope this enough to get the title of this movie - it's been driving me crazy for a loooong time.
Thanks!

I could be wrong, because I think I've seen at least one other movie with a similar scene, but could it have been, The Canary and the Cat? I think that was the title. Similar if not. There's this mansion and a bunch of people come over and stay there because the owner just died and there was a reading of the will. I guess someone must have wanted the inheritance or something and started killing people off. There was a scene with a pool like that. There was also this maid or something that lived at the house and a cat that lived there, too, and they both had different colored eyes. I believe it was made in the '70s

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods