Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-28-2012, 04:54 AM
Horror Fan

Lightbulb

Should I go vote on November 6th or watch horror? Decisions, decisions....

Edit: Maybe watch Uncle Sam?
Old 10-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
hey, i've already fingered more asses than you will in your lifetime:D
Wanna be friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 10-28-2012, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
The rain has begun. If you don't see me online in the next day or so, you know we lost power.
is that coz of that giant storm?you guys allways get big storms you poor bastards
Old 10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
i hope this hurricane will wash out new york.
love when nature gets even with humans
like how the sea fucked up japan for eating out of it too much and christchurch had a massive earthquake for having such a stupid name
Old 10-29-2012, 03:34 AM
HDC's old chick

Need to vent, I'm so pissed off right now.

So, today's supposed to be the worst of the hurricane, starting around 12:00-1:00. Every state in the area (PA, NJ, DE, MD) has declared a state of emergency. I never got a call from my boss to not come in to work. The governor of Delaware (where I live) has said no one is to be on the roads. If you're caught on the road, you could get a $150 fine. So, I come in to work. I'm the only one here. Talked to one of the guys and he called the boss. THE BOSS IS WORKING FROM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, basically, he's saying fuck all of you, I'm staying home. When Mark told him about all the states of emergency and whatnot, he said "Yeah, I'm aware of all that." And here I sit, alone. Fuck him, I'm leaving.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:59 AM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
Quote:

So, today's supposed to be the worst of the hurricane, starting around 12:00-1:00. Every state in the area (PA, NJ, DE, MD) has declared a state of emergency. I never got a call from my boss to not come in to work. The governor of Delaware (where I live) has said no one is to be on the roads. If you're caught on the road, you could get a $150 fine. So, I come in to work. I'm the only one here. Talked to one of the guys and he called the boss. THE BOSS IS WORKING FROM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, basically, he's saying fuck all of you, I'm staying home. When Mark told him about all the states of emergency and whatnot, he said "Yeah, I'm aware of all that." And here I sit, alone. Fuck him, I'm leaving.
Wow. that's not right of him to do that. I would leave too. How can a boss no care about his workers like that?
Old 10-29-2012, 05:50 AM
Nat94

I would kill for an apple crumble and custard right now, that is all..
Old 10-29-2012, 05:55 AM
Midnight toker

Not a big fan of apple crumble....much more of a rhubarb man myself. :cool:
Old 10-29-2012, 05:56 AM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Quote:

I had a similar thing happen once. Years ago when I was in college I was working at an auto parts chain store and we were in a Blizzard. The police were saying stay off the roads or you will be fined and we were under a state of emergency.

I drove into work (about 20 miles away) and it's just me and another guy. The Boss stayed home because he couldn't get out of his driveway (He had a 4x4 truck while I had a Pontiac Firebird with wide wheels in the back for racing, and after shoveling for an hour I was able to get out and make it to work on time, but anyway).

He said he couldn't send us home until he heard from the higher ups at the company. So we worked all day as the snow came down and finally about 3pm, an hour before we were closing anyway, he calls back and says, go ahead and close the shop. Not only did we not have ONE customer all day long but when we walked outside, the snow was over the hood of my car!!!

Lucky for me the other guy stayed another hour trying to help me get out of the parking lot. It was such a load of crap...
Old 10-29-2012, 07:04 AM
Nat94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
Not a big fan of apple crumble....much more of a rhubarb man myself. :cool:
Rhubard sucks, it tastes bitter.. Apple and blackcurrant crumble is the tits!!