Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 10-13-2023, 06:36 AM
Little Boo

Searching for a specific movie i forgot the title

Hi guys, im new here in hope you can help me in my now 2 year quest in finding a movie i watched 2 years ago. I used other forums, imdb and year lists but just couldnt find it. Today i also resorted to chatGPT, but also didnt find it.

The movie im looking for i watched in february 2021 on german prime video (could also have been netflix but im like 99% certain is was prime).

It was about a group of young adults which were on an remote cabin, which they couldnt leave due to an forcefield like bubble around the estate.

The only other thing i remeber was that at the end of the movie, one of the girls became "possesed" and they had to lure here into something like an pentagram, which was drawn into the yard if i remeber correctly.

As i mentioned, i used GPT to help me finally finding it, and it told me the movie was named "The Retreat: Hell to others". I searched the entire web and couldnt find anything, and after asking again it told me it made a mistake and suddenly no more info, where just minutes before it told me the plot i remembered.

I feel like im becoming insane over searching for this movie, as if it never existed, but imm 100% certain that i watched it.

Hope you can help me.
Old 10-15-2023, 02:07 PM
病気の

Is this Timo Rose thee great German Splatter filmmaker?

Kidding. I don't know your film but I'll ask around.