Old 09-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by natthezombabeee View Post
his manipulation was a lot deeper then "hey kill those people" it took a while to manipulate these people and a lot of drugs. you have to plant the seed and watch it grow. gain the people's trust. he didn't just manipulate these people into killing he pretty much changed their entire way of thinking. I don't know it's just my personal opinion that if someone I met could slowly work themselves into my head and manipulate and change the way I thought and have me do things like kill people they would have to be smart because I'm not an idiot. I'm sure all the people he manipulated would have blew him off if he flat out was like kill for me. I'm sure they didn't plan on killing anyone either just like me or you wouldnt.
So if you take time manipulating retards and feeding them drugs you're a genious? It really doesnt take a genious to get a bunch of vulnerable people to do what you want. What you don't seem to realise is that the average person is unlikely to buy into the sort of bullshit that he was peddling, hence why he's rotting in a cell right now.

I have to wonder why all those prison guards and psychiatrists he will have had contact with over the years arent out there now doing his evil bidding, I guess all those prison guards have to wear a tin foil hat anytime they have any contact with Manson... just in case. :eek:

Manson gets his cock ridden way too hard, the dude is a fucktard.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
I have that t shirt !narf !
Old 07-13-2014, 02:18 AM
Little Boo

ooh I really like Charles manson which is an odd thing to say I know but I do, I totally have a soft spot for him. I don't particularly think he was a genius as in he could rival carol vorderman on her maths haha but I think he was smart in the respect that he knew exactly what he was doing choosing the people he did and making them reliant on him. isn't he like the only person in jail for murder who didn't actually murder anybody? iknow theres various bits and bobs about people at 'the ranch' hes potentially got rid of but as for the 2 big murders that made him (in?)famous he didn't actually do anything did he? x
Old 08-02-2014, 02:57 AM
Evil Dead

No, he had others do his dirty work for him.
Total loon, although the whole story is fascinating. Read HELTER SKELTER and listen to THE BEATLES (AKA THE WHITE ALBUM).
Old 09-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Evil Dead

It's not like Manson is the only one out there that has been able to manipulate people. We all see it every day, some where in the news. People are not just manipulated by freaks and serial killers they are also manipulated by the government, big companies, and the such.

I think that the people who are molded by society or nuts like Manson are vulnerable, confused, scared, have low self-esteem, etc, etc. I know that I could never be talked into killing someone but that doesn't mean that my neighbor might not try it (per say). I have always felt that the so-called weak people in the world are the easiest prey for someone like Manson to take under his wing and make him or her feel like this is the only way to exist in life.

Most of us cannot wrap our minds around how people can allow themselves to be taken over and changed into a monster or just something that they're not meant to be. In my own opinion, I think it's all psychological-based. We all can make choices in life; even if we are at the worst, lowest points in our life.

Even though I say that this is based upon our psychological being, I don't use that as an excuse for anything; a person can choose to kill or not kill another human being. It's as simple as that.

We all know that some people truly enjoy killing other people.....

Old 11-18-2015, 07:00 PM
Evil Dead

Lightbulb Manson/Myers: American Archaeology

Charles Manson has become a cultural icon of gypsy horror.

It's like that line in the Woody Allen film "Celebrity" [1998] --- You can learn a lot about a society by who it chooses to celebrate.

Maybe America's highways and road-trip culture have made us morbidly fascinated with car crashes and tales of killer hitchhikers.

John Carpenter's modern classic film "Halloween" [1978] introduced the world to the symbol of pedestrian ghoulishness in Michael Myers, the fictional masked serial killer who stalks people on Halloween Eve.

Maybe Michael Myers represents someone like Charles Manson, a cultural ghoul who is a perfect fit for hellfire entertainment.

Halloween Franchise

Old 11-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Penthouse Pauper

I have heard Manson's mother sold him for a pitcher of beer, I want to know if this is actually true, or just a story??!
Old 05-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKiller View Post
I have heard Manson's mother sold him for a pitcher of beer, I want to know if this is actually true, or just a story??!
Probably not, Manson talks a lot of crap, and the stories change to suit whoever's asking the questions. His mother was a prostitute, and no one knows who is father is. (That'd be a shitty DNA test, wouldn't it? Suprise, Manson's your great uncle.) At one point he was claiming his father was black, which is how he would end up running the world. Anyway, the "family" was more of a harem. Manson was a pimp, and most of the family was young girls, with only one or two young men to do the heavy stuff. (They made money stealing VWs and turning them into dune buggies at one point) You're not looking at master manipulation, you're looking at ordinary pimp skills. She does what you tell her to. No questions asked. That would be a good basis for a low-budget horror movie, by the way. Piss off the wrong pimp, and you have a dozen hookers with straight razors on your ass. It would make a GREAT blacksploitation flick.
Old 05-15-2016, 08:04 AM
Penthouse Pauper

Well that clears that up, thanks sugar. I take it you've done your research. If so, which book would be best in your opinion?
Old 05-15-2016, 12:40 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKiller View Post
Well that clears that up, thanks sugar. I take it you've done your research. If so, which book would be best in your opinion?
There's a really good podcast about Manson and how his life and cult as well as how it intersects with hollywood. I think there are 12 one hour episodes, really worth it.

http://www.youmustrememberthispodcas...ders?rq=Manson