Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies

Old 01-15-2004, 06:30 PM
Saint of Killers

Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I think he is talking about slaughterhouse Avenger.. I have seen the junior you are talking about though, Bought it last year.. The new Junior Meetthecreeper is talking about is completely different and I dont think it is a remake of the old one.. the new junior is a foreign film too.. I love the old junior though, very entertaining and that fucking speed boat she fixed up was awesome ..... :-)
Sorry forgot to mention it was a foreign film, I dont think it was a remake either, it for sure wasnt the old junior, I guess it moved 2 slow for me in the beginning, and when the girl goes into the gas station and heres the thing scratching at the door I thought it was kind of pathetic. The only thing that was cool was the torsos hanging and the weapon he used was cool looking. I think I amn going to start checking out straight to video flicks becasue I have seen everything that the local video store has to offer, I am sur there has to be some good ones out there......................somewhere

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:28 PM
Evil Dead

Y'all are right; the movie I was talking about was Slaughterhouse. I didn't know why the hell I thought it was called Junior but checked out the stupid little cardboard thingie and the tagline reads..."Junior has an axe to grind..."

But I do vaguely remember the Junior you're talking about. It was at a video store I worked at a looong time ago. I must have not liked it because I don't think I ever finished it.

I'm probably going to buy the new STV Junior next time I'm out, but I was scared off because it was released by Artisian. I bought a used copy of that crappy STV Final Examination and the damn thing wasn't even a horror movie (though it did have a cool Punisher teaser, though).

Last edited by Dr.Kelvinstein; 01-15-2004 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 07:40 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr.Kelvinstein
Y'all are right; the movie I was talking about was Slaughterhouse. I didn't know why the hell I thought it was called Junior but checked out the stupid little cardboard thingie and the tagline reads..."Junior has an axe to grind..."

But I do vaguely remember the Junior you're talking about. It was at a video store I worked at a looong time ago. I must have not liked it because I don't think I ever finished it.
I thought I was right about that. It just *felt* like you were talking about Slaughterhouse.

The tagline to the older Junior film read: "The most deranged lunatic to stalk the screen!" It also compares him to Freddy and Leatherface. That's funny considering Junior isn't even the real killer.
Old 01-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul

The tagline to the older Junior film read: "The most deranged lunatic to stalk the screen!" It also compares him to Freddy and Leatherface. That's funny considering Junior isn't even the real killer.
yeah here it is

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 01-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
^^ Hahaha. That's it.
Old 02-06-2004, 07:33 PM
BMXICAN

Quote:
For some reason, I get the feeling you may be talking about Slaughterhouse. The reason being, it is about two girls lost in a slaughterhouse and I remember that cardboard cutout of the villain. Also, the Slaughterhouse DVD is loaded. It's from Lucky 13 collectibles. Tell me if I'm full of shit and you are talking about Junior though.

The old Junior involved two ex-hookers who were renovating a boathouse and Junior and his redneck friends were always hassling them.
Man I didn't think anybody remembered this flick, one of the girls names was KC and I can't remember the other one. And Junior and his Momma were quite freaky. And what about that damn sheriff.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 02-07-2004, 03:05 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
Man I didn't think anybody remembered this flick, one of the girls names was KC and I can't remember the other one. And Junior and his Momma were quite freaky. And what about that damn sheriff.
KC and Jo. Ridiculous. That sheriff is the best part of the movie.
Old 02-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
KC and Jo. Ridiculous. That sheriff is the best part of the movie.
avenger came back ! look at the date this was posted!