Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-13-2009, 10:07 AM
Evil Dead

Post Are Zombies the New Vampires?

Inside Zombiemania Documentary.[details]
Old 10-15-2009, 11:18 AM
jenn

zombies are the new vampires

i think that it could very well be the case with more and more people loving zombies but for me i love vampires and hate the fact that there have ot been many new great vampire movies i think that vampires have been modified so much these days that they have become boring they should stick with the old and maybe alittle new to keep it interesting but to change them all into blood bank creatures that walk in the day and love people takes the fun out of it. Don't get me wrong i am a twilight fan and a vampire diaries fan but we need to make more movies with that kick that alot of them have been missing since the 80's and early 90's.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:06 PM
book_and_horror_lover

i enjoy a good zombie film :) and it is true.. there are alot of zombie films out and i do think it's good but also agree that vampires are in the low count in the present.. twilight and vampire diaries are good teenage vamipre versions but bdb vampires are the modern vamp to the core!! (ok so bdb is a book series but still great vamps!!!)
Old 10-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Vampires are the new zombies who were the new vampires. People who think Twilight is a good vampire series are egregiously underexposed. LISTMANIA!
http://www.amazon.com/Great-Moments-...hor_title_full
Old 10-26-2009, 07:29 AM
shainaXP

vampires are awesome

twilight is one of the worst movies i have ever seen vampires are not supposed to be running around during the day... i like vampires better than zombies.. vampires like dracula not that faget "edward"