Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-19-2008, 09:57 AM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
Black Cat and Electro are decent enough choices...Hammerhead is pretty lame though.

But seriously, what the hell is wrong here: they've been setting up the Lizard for 3. Fucking. Movies. They have a perfect setup for both him and Carnage...why bother bringing in new baddies?

That said, I would love to see Electro on screen.

That's what I mean though it's like they have been setting up the Lizard so use him! And you can always bring back Venom and Add Carnage or whatever for 4 and 5. Why have Black Cat, Electro, and Hammerhead it's just stupid.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:10 AM
Evil Puppy

I had read something about an alien influence and Parker losing his memory... a real odd sci-fi plot. I'm glad that seems to be off the shelf at least.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
I would actually rather see Rhino then Black Cat and fucking Hammerhead.....
Old 05-19-2008, 02:47 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
The earliest rumors I heard were that they were going to bring in Morlun, of all people.

I mean, he seems like a fairly cool character as far as I can tell...but why use somebody so new and unrecognizable when there are still so many classic baddies to play with?
Old 05-19-2008, 03:01 PM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
I didn't really like Spiderman 3.I thought Venom was good but Topher Grace just couldn't pull it off.I would like to see Rhino or The Lizard on the big screen.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:52 AM

Hobgoblin or Mysterio
Old 05-20-2008, 03:49 PM
Fear scented candle

they had gold with venom and did kind of a lame job. If they bothered, and i dont really think they should, maybe some lamer villains will jump start some creativity and turn out cool.

I mean, toad was a gimp in the xmen comic series, but they got darth maul to play him in the movie.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
I think Black Cat and Morbius should have their own movie or it would take away too much from Spidey. Carnage would be a great set up, as the symbioute could come from the piece of the venom symbiote Dr. Konnors has. And yes, obviously Lizard.

I say Lizard and Carnage, as they already have them both set up. But I suppose, as it's two movies, there's room for one more in Scorpion, as they could then maybe have at the end of S4, him discovering the bit of venom left, then use that to become venom scorpion.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 05-22-2008, 07:15 PM
For Vendetta

Spidey could be back shooting white stuff from his palms within the next couple of years, reports IESB.

Marvel Vice Chairman Peter Cuneo said in a symposium that “Spider-Man 4” could notionally be ready for 2010 or 2011.

"As far as Spider-man 4, it's really up to Sony and the most likely scenario is 2010 or 2011 but we can't speak for them and I think that we don't know. They have given us their re-up payment for that film so you know they're going to make it within a reasonable timeframe. Sony may be looking at some issues with the cast and so on, I think they have to make some decisions."

Sounds like there might be some re-casting going on. With long-time Maguire-replacement fave Jake Gyllenhaal now attached to play ‘Prince of Persia’, it’s doubtful he’ll get his shot at playing Spider-man.

In other news, James Vanderbilt has been asked to 'tweak' the script, for the die-hard fans and the critics alike. The latest buzz circulating around is that Spider-man 4 might eventually turn out to be a one-villain movie (either Kingpin or Carnage) with a cameo by The Sinister Six, who will fully take over in Spider-man 5.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Crystal Lake Slasher

Encouraging news.
I wonder which Sinister Six will they go with. Doc Ock was already in part 2, unless they are thinking of bringing back Alfred Molina in some way.

- Walter Savage Landor.