Old 10-10-2005, 08:33 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
You really suck man. Your "old school" flicks are hardly 20 years old, NONE of the great horror actors are there [Price? Lugosi? Karloff? Hell, even Englund deserves to be there more than some of your pics]. No Romero or Carpenter or Fulci on the best director? Hellraiser shouldnt even be nominated for best horror movie. No Dr. Phibes or Theatre of Blood in the best death [Although I can elieve that someone like you probably hasnt even heared of those classics]. Nothing Italian in the best gore, a movie thats ALREADY BEEN RELEASED in the Most anticipated....What kind of contest is this shit?
Old 10-16-2005, 08:00 AM
mortis514

Yes I have heard of those films and agree that they are classics but I will remind everyone that the nominees were picked by the members and guests of HM&M...myself I am a huge italian gore fan and completly agree that some films should have been in that werent...all I can say is that this was the first year for this event and there were quite a few bugs to work out...I can only hope that next year sits better with you fine folks and hope you will at least check us out in the future...also might I add that the awards will be anounced on Halloween and awards will be sent to the winners sites soon after