Old 10-31-2003, 07:11 AM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Thumbs up Resident Evil...OUTBREAK

Last night I heard about this....Outbreak is going to be for PCers...It allows three people to play the same game together..no text messeging....But If you die or one of them do ...YOU/THEY BECOME A ZOMBIE AND GET TO FEED ON OTHERS...I think this sounds too cool...I prefer PS2 games but hey I am willing to try this PC game. THought I would mention this...But then again every body probably already heard about it. OH well:(
Old 10-31-2003, 07:28 AM
Evil Dead

Re: Resident Evil...OUTBREAK

Quote:
Originally posted by SoUl SuRvIvOrS
Last night I heard about this....Outbreak is going to be for PCers...It allows three people to play the same game together..no text messeging....But If you die or one of them do ...YOU/THEY BECOME A ZOMBIE AND GET TO FEED ON OTHERS...I think this sounds too cool...I prefer PS2 games but hey I am willing to try this PC game. THought I would mention this...But then again every body probably already heard about it. OH well:(
Sounds cool, when is it released?
Old 10-31-2003, 09:08 AM
Evil Bitch From HELL

The 30th of March 2004 is when they are projecting its release.
The new movie will be in the theaters September 24,2004...Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
Kinda sucks it seems to be taking forever...BUT Im just impatient
Old 10-31-2003, 09:57 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
Here's an article I wrote fro the next Resident Evil (4):

http://www.horror.com/php/article-233-1.html

Enjoy!

*FADE OUT*
Old 10-31-2003, 07:07 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Thanks for the link to the article..very informative piece...3D is going to rock...I cant wait..Im really excited now...God I have NO life.....Thanks alot Chaotic Minister.:D
Old 10-31-2003, 08:57 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
I just really wish i had game cube now... damnit... now i have to buy a whole system for the one game

well.... there is a resident evil 0 on that system

other than that, i've heard that there haven't been too many impressive games on gamecube that aren't on other systems...

oh well...

looks awesome though... hopefully the PS2 might get lucky and pick it up somehow...

*FADE OUT*
Old 10-31-2003, 09:25 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Im not trying to rub it in..but I have both Game cube and PS2....There are a lot of games offered only for the Game Cube..it does SUCK for someone without one...but it wouldnt be that bad of an investment if your a hard core gamer.
Old 11-01-2003, 11:57 AM
Hellraiser

i heard that RE: Outbreak was supposed to be for PS2 and RE 4 was going to GC... but i could be wrong :p
i also have both systems and i bought the GC so i could play RE 0 which was very good, but the RE remake is what made it all worth it... this game kicks ass, plain and simple.
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrasment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.
But why would I want to do a thing like that?
Old 11-01-2003, 07:45 PM
Evil Dead

i have played almost every resident evil game they are s fucking good