Old 09-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Little Boo

Help Please - 70's Horror

Horror Movie, Late 70's?

These images have haunted me forever. I have memories of two scenes from a horror movie all-niter that my parents took me to at the drive-in in the late 70's. I distinctly remember one of the several movies playing was Squirm but that is not the movie I'm after. I just mentioned it to help you out with the time-period.

I really think the memories were both from the same movie but there might be some fusion going on.

1. A man scratches a painting. The part that he scratches on the painting is of a young girl. The scene then cuts to a young girl screaming in a hallway. She looks just like the girl in the painting. I think she is in the same house as the man but it's as though it's a different time period.

2. Fuzzy Memories: Devils. They have tails because of water and horns because of food. They walk around slowly covered in white sheets. One scene there is furniture covered in white sheets and as soon as one of the characters leaves some of the furniture starts moving. They look at you through small black circles on the wall.

Not much to go on but these images have been freaking me for many years. I'd really like to see this movie again so please let me know the title(s) if you have any ideas. I have posted this in a competitive forum but they were unable to help.

Thanks ahead of time!

Last edited by leegor; 09-10-2014 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:46 AM
Little Boo

Could the first one be Picture Mummy Dead ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060831/
Old 09-17-2014, 10:26 AM
Little Boo

I'm very doubtful after reading the synopsis but thanks for the suggestion, I will try to find the movie.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:02 PM
病気の

You are almost on every forum I'm on asking about this film and a yahoo question asking something or another...I hope you find your film. : )
Old 09-17-2014, 01:30 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
You are almost on every forum I'm on asking about this film and a yahoo question asking something or another...I hope you find your film. : )
You are very kind, thank you!