Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-31-2005, 08:35 AM
NOT THE GUY YOU THINK

Send a message via AIM to SKOOFx
Devils Rejects Question (Spoiler)

Why did tiny walk back into the house? Thats the one scene that just didnt seem right.
Ok, they couldnt take him with them, because he would give away who they are..wayy too easily. But i dunno, i just didnt see the purpose.

Please note: Devils rejects is one of the most amazing movies ever. So im not bashing the film at all..just curious.

The first time, the ending seemed strangely done.
I would have liked to see them put up their gunz ready to fight and THENNN have the movie end, not knowing what happened next.

After checking it out a second time, i jsut accepted it for how it was done and i give rob zombir a shitlaod of credit, WHY? because it wasnt the typical movie..it wasnt ANYTHING from what i expected.

but with the tiny thing.what was the deal?
Old 08-31-2005, 01:13 PM
Decidedly Unstable

Re: Devils Rejects Question (Spoiler)

Quote:
Originally posted by SKOOFx
Why did tiny walk back into the house?
Rejects is one of the most bad-ass; mother groping movies I have ever seen.

Unfortunately, I do not recall the scene you speak of.

:(
Old 08-31-2005, 02:05 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
I was having a discussion about this right after the movie. A few friends decided it was either some sort of obsession with fire, or he wanted to die in a fire....in any case, it's got something to do with him being so badly burned as a child, I do believe.

Last edited by Marroe; 08-31-2005 at 02:07 PM.
Old 08-31-2005, 02:12 PM
I'M 37!!!

Re: Devils Rejects Question (Spoiler)

Quote:
Originally posted by SKOOFx
Why did tiny walk back into the house? Thats the one scene that just didnt seem right.
Ok, they couldnt take him with them, because he would give away who they are..wayy too easily. But i dunno, i just didnt see the purpose.

Please note: Devils rejects is one of the most amazing movies ever. So im not bashing the film at all..just curious.

The first time, the ending seemed strangely done.
I would have liked to see them put up their gunz ready to fight and THENNN have the movie end, not knowing what happened next.

After checking it out a second time, i jsut accepted it for how it was done and i give rob zombir a shitlaod of credit, WHY? because it wasnt the typical movie..it wasnt ANYTHING from what i expected.

but with the tiny thing.what was the deal?
This also concerned me too. Loved the film, one of my favorites and it surpassed House of 1000 Corpses by far. But, why did Tiny go back into the house? I'm actually kind of siding with Marroe on the fire bit. I mean, when he first saw him in the beginning, I thought I was watching an NOES flick. So, maybe that's why he went back into the house because it reminded him of his childhood, like Freddy.

P.S. The guy who played Tiny died a few weeks ago. R.I.P. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 08-31-2005, 11:29 PM
MovieCollector

i agree i believe it had something to do with the fire, hope ROb keeps these kick ass movies coming. i loved them both house 1000 corpses and devils rejects. rejcts must be one of the best movies to come out this year.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:00 AM
FishKeeper

I say Tiny knew that that was the end of the firefly family so he killed himself.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:03 AM
NOT THE GUY YOU THINK

Send a message via AIM to SKOOFx
yeah, i figured that much, but it jsut seemed odd..maybe the way it was done...maybe the way it lacked forshadowing...(if u never saw house) most people wouldnt know tiny's history like we do.

but ne wayz, great points.....the movie just grows on me everytime i see it...i wish it was still in theatres though..i would have probably seen it like twice a week..lol
Old 09-01-2005, 09:35 AM
..its only a movie...

maybe Tiny was tiered of living his life like it was. Maybe he was sick of all the killing and hiding. I think Tiny doesnt like killing. Remember in House when he let that girl go? So I figuer he just couldnt take it anymore. And he couldnt go on a run with the rest of the family either.

now my question is, Where the hell is that retarded guy who worked with Spallding at the gas station?

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .

Last edited by IDrinkYourBlood; 09-01-2005 at 09:37 AM.