Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 11-09-2008, 04:01 AM
Scares Little Kids

Title of the film?

I saw a film many years ago...I would like to see it again but can't remember the title.

It was British but maybe not Hammer. There was 4 or so stories in the film a bit like The twilight Zone movie. Made in the 70s or very early 80s...

I think there was one story where they drove to a village where everyone became zombies at night.

I think there was a comedy-horror story which was set/or partially set in a bar.

The title might have been 'Night of the ghoul(s)' but when I checked IMDB it didn;t match up...

Any help would be coooool

Cheers!

The Demon
Old 11-09-2008, 04:47 AM
Misanthrope

Could be Tales From The Crypt/Vault Of Horror they were English anthology flicks released by Amicus
Old 11-09-2008, 05:27 AM
Scares Little Kids

Thanks but nope wasn't them.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:29 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Jeepers Creepers
the song
"...Jeepers Creepers,/where'd you get those peepers/Jeepers Creepers/where's you get those eyes..."

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 11-10-2008, 03:31 PM
HDC Idol

So this is a recent film and it's KILLING me that I didn't write it down.

It made waves at some recent film festivals. It's a foreign film with a little boy and a little girl (in an orphanage? In a hospital?) and the little girl is a vampire. She has really dark curly hair.

That's all I got. Thanks in advance.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 11-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Forhekset

ChronoGrl - Could it be "Let the right one in"? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139797/ It's a recent Swedish film about a girl who is a vampire. But I don't think it's set in a hospital or orphanage... Haven't seen it myself yet.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Beat me to it. It was in this month's Fangoria. Looks excellent.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:09 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forhekset View Post
ChronoGrl - Could it be "Let the right one in"? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139797/ It's a recent Swedish film about a girl who is a vampire. But I don't think it's set in a hospital or orphanage... Haven't seen it myself yet.
YES! You're awesome. I'm absolutely looking forward to this one. :D

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 11-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Top Of The World Ma!!

jeeze - usually folks are looking for the names of films they saw ages ago ..

asking about a brand new film you havent seen yet ? i think thats a forum first !
Old 11-10-2008, 08:17 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
YES! You're awesome. I'm absolutely looking forward to this one. :D
I've heard absolutely incredible things about this one.
It's coming to our fair city in December. Can't wait.

As an interesting side note, a friend of mine saw it in Los Angeles. While he was standing in line, he turned around to realize that Paul Thomas Anderson was right behind him, waiting to get into the same show.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods