#21  
Old 03-26-2016, 08:24 PM
Ghoulies4Life's Avatar
Ghoulies4Life Ghoulies4Life is offline
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Don't worry about it
Posts: 40
I wrote Katie Featherston a letter and she wrote me back. That is all.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-31-2016, 09:32 PM
Chevalier Chevalier is offline
Scholar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 139
I have watched all of them, because I generally believe in not judging a movie before I watched it. The mainstream media have completely hammered movies that would later become cult classics, and standards within their genre. It's a Wonderful Life, Blade Runner, and Citizen Cain are all great examples.

I doubt any found footage film will live up to those examples though.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-16-2016, 02:56 AM
bats's Avatar
bats bats is offline
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: earth
Posts: 31
i only saw the first one. i enjoyed it but that might have been because i watched it with a friend in her new apartment which was in an old creaky spooky building and we had a lot of fun with the movie, however i don't know how much i would have liked it if i watched it on my own. i think it might have been a little boring if i had not been with someone and in a good horror movie setting.
i never bothered with the rest of he series but might give them a try at some point. it is usually my opinion the a series decreases in quality the longer it goes on and when it starts out as something i enjoyed in the right setting but i don't know if i would really call myself a fan of-i just have a hard time putting in the effort of finding the movies and sitting through them so if i happened across the second one on a streaming service or something i would give it a try but if that doesn't happen i don't think i will be missing out.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-16-2016, 07:49 AM
TheBossInTheWall's Avatar
TheBossInTheWall TheBossInTheWall is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by bats View Post
i only saw the first one. i enjoyed it but that might have been because i watched it with a friend in her new apartment which was in an old creaky spooky building and we had a lot of fun with the movie, however i don't know how much i would have liked it if i watched it on my own. i think it might have been a little boring if i had not been with someone and in a good horror movie setting.
i never bothered with the rest of he series but might give them a try at some point. it is usually my opinion the a series decreases in quality the longer it goes on and when it starts out as something i enjoyed in the right setting but i don't know if i would really call myself a fan of-i just have a hard time putting in the effort of finding the movies and sitting through them so if i happened across the second one on a streaming service or something i would give it a try but if that doesn't happen i don't think i will be missing out.
I tried PA:The Ghost Dimension. Gave it I think...3/10? It is not worth your time once you've seen the first film because its basically the same script with a few alterations.
__________________
Faux News, telling you what you think you already know!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-16-2016, 01:02 PM
bats's Avatar
bats bats is offline
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: earth
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
I tried PA:The Ghost Dimension. Gave it I think...3/10? It is not worth your time once you've seen the first film because its basically the same script with a few alterations.
that one looked pretty bad. at that point it seemed to be that they were just beating a dead horse.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-16-2016, 09:37 PM
Baron Von Marlon's Avatar
Baron Von Marlon Baron Von Marlon is offline
Evil Sweat
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,360
What are everyone's thoughts on the alternative ending?
__________________
Thumb resize.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-17-2016, 12:22 AM
bats's Avatar
bats bats is offline
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: earth
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Marlon View Post
What are everyone's thoughts on the alternative ending?
i kind of hate alternate endings just in general plus that one was cheap and lame in my opinion so i am not a fan.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-18-2016, 02:43 AM
Smeg Head1's Avatar
Smeg Head1 Smeg Head1 is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 199
I recently watched all the Paranormal Activity movies, including Tokyo Night.

I really like these movies! Something about them keeps me coming back. The first one, third, The Marked Ones and the Ghost Dimension are stand out ones in the series for me, but I enjoyed all of them (tokyo night not so much).

A lot of people don't like these movies and I can see why. But for me, they're scary. Not a lot of movies scare me, but these one's do. These one's make me paranoid walking through my house at night. And I like the snippets of story you get from each film that slowly builds up a picture of what's going on.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-30-2016, 06:56 AM
spotmandeux's Avatar
spotmandeux spotmandeux is offline
Little Boo
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1
I really liked the second one. The kitchen scene and the stairs scene got me pretty good.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-30-2016, 08:32 AM
horcrux2007's Avatar
horcrux2007 horcrux2007 is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeg Head1 View Post
I recently watched all the Paranormal Activity movies, including Tokyo Night.

I really like these movies! Something about them keeps me coming back. The first one, third, The Marked Ones and the Ghost Dimension are stand out ones in the series for me, but I enjoyed all of them (tokyo night not so much).

A lot of people don't like these movies and I can see why. But for me, they're scary. Not a lot of movies scare me, but these one's do. These one's make me paranoid walking through my house at night. And I like the snippets of story you get from each film that slowly builds up a picture of what's going on.
I thought I was the only one who like The Ghost Dimension lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:06 AM.