Old 10-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Scares Little Kids

Please help! What movie am I thinking of?

Low budget movie, not really popular. I saw it years ago. It was about this family that lives in a rural place and the dad disappears for a while, not sure how long. He comes back and he is different. He's insane or something and starts eating the animals, and stuff like that. Sorry I can't remember more specific stuff, it was a really long time ago. Thank you in advance and please help me lol I'm losing my mind!
Old 10-07-2014, 11:20 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sretep75 View Post
Low budget movie, not really popular. I saw it years ago. It was about this family that lives in a rural place and the dad disappears for a while, not sure how long. He comes back and he is different. He's insane or something and starts eating the animals, and stuff like that. Sorry I can't remember more specific stuff, it was a really long time ago. Thank you in advance and please help me lol I'm losing my mind!
A rural father that starts eating the animals? Feeling up cows too? Low budget, not real popular... Hmm... sounds like a PBS documentary.

Old 10-28-2014, 04:26 PM
Atrocity Exhibition

Maybe Xtro (1983)?
Old 10-31-2014, 12:01 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
A rural father that starts eating the animals? Feeling up cows too? Low budget, not real popular... Hmm... sounds like a PBS documentary.

Old 11-01-2014, 06:55 AM
Little Boo

there's a movie called wendigo, the dad gets taken over by an evil spirit and they lock him up cause hes going nuts