Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge

Old 10-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
New Members coming in in drones!

i've been suggesting the site to tons of people and am happy to say that lots of them have hopped on signed up and started posting. I love it. Keep them coming guys! Suggest the site to anyone and everyone who may be interested. Let's get this place hopping! We've had like 12 or so members sign up just this evening. I got a few of them and alot of them came out of nowhere. It's growing! Let's keep on helping it.
Old 10-05-2003, 07:03 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Blizz
Yes Tony my Yahoo finally worked lol :p . This site is a dream for me, lets hope it stays clean w/o any fighting. Arguing is good, fighting sucks.
Old 10-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Unlike other message boards, there hasn't been any fighting in here and it's been great. When people start fighting over stupid stuff, that's when I leave the boards.
Old 10-05-2003, 07:10 PM
Hellraiser

You know I wish it would be cool like it is now for a long time but you know some high ego f%$# is going to start causing trouble.
Old 10-05-2003, 07:11 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
It is only a matter of time, isn't it? What a shame it will be.
Old 10-05-2003, 07:26 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Blizz
Please lets enjoy it while its here :(
Old 10-06-2003, 01:31 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Unlike other message boards, there hasn't been any fighting in here and it's been great. When people start fighting over stupid stuff, that's when I leave the boards.
You got that right. Found a home here in the world wide web where I can talk about anything dealing with Horror...:D :D :D
Old 10-06-2003, 01:36 PM
Cryptkeeper

This really is the best message board I've been a part of. I was in a board one time where people were arguing over what the word trilogy meant. It was ridiculous.
Old 10-06-2003, 03:46 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
This really is the best message board I've been a part of. I was in a board one time where people were arguing over what the word trilogy meant. It was ridiculous.
Yeah that sux,, yet very funny
Old 10-07-2003, 12:49 AM
vealchops

somehow I think that the mere fact that we are united by an interest that offends (?) some, and that we see the world is a horrific place to be in anyway, we won't waste time arguing about inane and stupid topics....
trilogy? tell me someone said Lord of the Rings...even if you had to lie....way to f$$kin hilarious