Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Never been a huge Tom Cruise fan, but have liked him in some roles. I usually try to ignore what asses actors make of themselves in real life but kind of hard to avoid the fact that he has completely lost his mind....:rolleyes: But it wouldn't stop me from seeing a movie he was in.

However, I have always liked Robert Downey Jr, and I like him for this role. Just hope he doesn't screw it up with any crazy antics. :) I want to see him do well dammit. He's such a talented actor.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna26 View Post
Never been a huge Tom Cruise fan, but have liked him in some roles. I usually try to ignore what asses actors make of themselves in real life but kind of hard to avoid the fact that he has completely lost his mind....:rolleyes: But it wouldn't stop me from seeing a movie he was in.

However, I have always liked Robert Downey Jr, and I like him for this role. Just hope he doesn't screw it up with any crazy antics. :) I want to see him do well dammit. He's such a talented actor.
The only role i liked him in was Interview With The Vampire.IMO it was his best role.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:01 PM
Alien life form

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger00soul View Post
Am I the only person who doesn't hate Tom Cruise? He's not THAT bad.

I got to like him - he blew me away in "Magnolia" and there was something about him in "Collateral".
Old 05-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Alien life form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante'sInferno View Post
The only role i liked him in was Interview With The Vampire.IMO it was his best role.
I read the book years before the film and it was one of most moving and haunting stories I had ever read.

When Tom and Brad got picked for the movie - when I watched it I was horrified to find that they had miscast each man. Reversed roles would have better suited both characters. DEFINITELY! :mad:
Old 05-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazbut View Post
I got to like him - he blew me away in "Magnolia" and there was something about him in "Collateral".
I think he was good in Collateral, and I also agree his performance in Magnolia was very strong. I have to say, he was actually a lot better in Interview with the Vampire than I would have thought.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:18 PM
new owner of hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_linda View Post
im 5'3

*coughs* DWARF!!! :D :D
your a chick, now if you were a guy you would be steped on as should tom cruise.

there can be only one short film superstar, i say we have tom cruise, danny devitto, and joe pechie face of in a battle to the death. the winner will be a umpaloompa in the next wanka movie.

Last edited by kung-fu-jesus; 05-23-2007 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:24 PM
new owner of hell

he was good in the MI series, Collateral, Minority Report, Interview with the Vampire, Top Gun but other than that i just dont give a shit. now may we all just say to hell with tom cruise and return to the thread about iron man.