Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-19-2006, 05:25 PM
im screaming out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrenTheLiar View Post
i was hoping they WULDNY put ash in there...idk botu you but i just think its stupid....id rather see leatherface cuz hes from new lien too same company ass freddy and jason

learn to spell
Old 10-20-2006, 08:27 AM
tic. vers 5

Send a message via MSN to tic
[QUOTE Another idea that the Fans have wanted for a long time is Jason in the snow at Crystal Lake.[/QUOTE]

I thought about that one as well; although i thought about it after part 6; the campsite is either opened for the Christmas period or that the campsite is being re-done during the winter months and somehow Jason comes alive again.

If there was to be a Freddy Vs Jason 2, then maybe this could be the time it is set; Freddy would have fun as a Freddy (Nightmare) Santa, and I'm sure there would be plenty of tools for Jason to use - ice picks, skis etc.

You kids keep your noses clean you understand? You'll be hearing from me if you don't. We ain't gonna stand for any weirdness out here.

"Words create lies. Pain can be trusted."
Old 10-20-2006, 09:50 AM
For Vendetta

Freddy vs Jason had a decent enough script. So if they think Freddy vs Jason 2 will do good, the script better be damn good. Else it might fall flat on its face, however dazzling the CGI be.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:05 AM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

yeahim a fan of both individulals films as well as the vs movie....id look forward to a freddy vs jason 2

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"
Old 10-21-2006, 04:44 AM
Evil Dead

They could always do a Freddy vs Jason 2 and forget about Jason X.

I know loads of fans would be a bit disapointed but anyways.

They just carry on the stroyline of Freddy Vs Jason to Freddy vs Jason 2.

I think it would make much more sense.

as it means if they make a Freddy vs Jason 2 Jason wont be stopped as in Jason X he still lives till 2*** forgot the yr.

I want a sequal to Freddy Vs Jason. And i would like them to finish it in that one or finish it on a Freddy vs Jason 3 :D

People say they don't like it but there are many many fans that would like a sequal:p

Does New Line Cinema know that loads of fans would like a Freddy vs Jason sequal?

whats the problem?

Last edited by Chaos17; 10-21-2006 at 04:53 AM.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Dream Demon

yes jason goes to hell was definitely new line entertainment.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:45 PM
Undead

What is the point of making a sequel to Freddy vs Jason? It was like a novelty film of having these 2 horror icons clash. Hard to believe that people actually want this spun off into its own franchise.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos17 View Post
They could always do a Freddy vs Jason 2 and forget about Jason X.

I know loads of fans would be a bit disapointed but anyways.

They just carry on the stroyline of Freddy Vs Jason to Freddy vs Jason 2.

I think it would make much more sense.

as it means if they make a Freddy vs Jason 2 Jason wont be stopped as in Jason X he still lives till 2*** forgot the yr.

I want a sequal to Freddy Vs Jason. And i would like them to finish it in that one or finish it on a Freddy vs Jason 3 :D

People say they don't like it but there are many many fans that would like a sequal:p

Does New Line Cinema know that loads of fans would like a Freddy vs Jason sequal?

whats the problem?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Umm, first off FVJ takes place between Jason goes to Hell and Jason X. Second off the next Friday movie coming out is a remake of the original Friday the 13th. Thirdly, as I've said numerous times, don't do another FVJ and give the fans what they really want which is a present day Jason movie at Crystal Lake in the snow, I all one has to do is read the Friday board and they'll see what I'm talking about. If someone wants to have a story that picks-up after Jason X then I suggest reading the crapy Jason X novel series that caem out a few years ago.

I don't really see the potenial for an FVJ 2, I mean the first one was good but it was digging at the bottom of the barrel I thought.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Atrocity Exhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelude95Si View Post
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Umm, first off FVJ takes place between Jason goes to Hell and Jason X. Second off the next Friday movie coming out is a remake of the original Friday the 13th. Thirdly, as I've said numerous times, don't do another FVJ and give the fans what they really want which is a present day Jason movie at Crystal Lake in the snow, I all one has to do is read the Friday board and they'll see what I'm talking about. If someone wants to have a story that picks-up after Jason X then I suggest reading the crapy Jason X novel series that caem out a few years ago.

I don't really see the potenial for an FVJ 2, I mean the first one was good but it was digging at the bottom of the barrel I thought.
I thought the new friday the 13th was gonna pretend that 2 and up never happened. :confused: :confused:
Old 10-30-2006, 01:05 AM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

im divided.....the vs films should be a one off....cause its a cheesy but i like it thing to do and then there is a market for it........i mean look at all the comics of these films now.....i even saw a final destination comic....looked awful tho but its not like i wouldnt watch it if they did make it but im not campaining for a sequel

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"