Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-30-2005, 07:11 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Halloween is greatly in danger of becoming another Leprechaun. There were some redeeming aspects of Resurrection, such as the death of Laurie at the beginning and the kids at the party gathered to watch the show, but another Halloween with Fifty Cent is going to turn the franchise into something akin to the old Adam West Batman with another out of place celebrity guest star each installment. Plus, Fifty cent has no place in ANY man's legacy. God, if I die I hope Fifty Cent isn't part of my legacy. That would suck.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:08 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Smooth
50 cent in a Halloween movie??? I think I am going to be sick :X Well at least they could have him die a really horrible horrible death...and for that matter maybe even have a prop malfunction like what happend to Brandon Lee...Ok, that wasn't right I don't wish death on anyone, but I do really really really really depise 50 cent he his horrible
Old 12-01-2005, 05:27 AM
Smack My Titties

Quote:
even after Akkad passed away.
How about: Akkad vs Don Simpson - it could be set in heaven and feature James Van Der Beek and Stan Laurel in the lead roles.

Proving the cocaine-snorting, S&M partial, prostitute loving Mr Simpson actually got to heaven, of course.

http://www.lukeford.net/profiles/pro...on_simpson.htm

:eek:
Old 12-01-2005, 10:32 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
this is a bit older than the 50¢ news, but I'll still C&P it

While no director has been officially approached to direct the ninth Halloween film, one name that has been mentioned several times is Russell Mulcahy (Highlander, Ricochet). Mulcahy has yet to comment.

-movienews.org

Sure, he directed Highlander, but he also directed Highlander 2. And some of that show "Skin", which was one of the few shows to last 3 episodes that DESERVED to only last 3 episodes. Still not as bad as Fitty Cent, tho

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 12-03-2005, 06:15 AM
Evil Dead

i would really like a halloween 9.

also i would really like a freddy vs jason vs michael:D
(can we have the link of robert englund conferming the freddy vs jason vs michael?)

also its a shame that jamie lee curtis dies in the last halloween movie. i find that jamie lee curtis has a very bug part in the halloween movies
:)

btw about 50 cent i would not like him to star in the upcoming halloween movie.

why would he!!!! why do we need a rapper in the movie? i don't know but there are alot of black rapper wannabies out there and they want 50 cents to be in the next movie. i find that awful.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Halloween is greatly in danger of becoming another Leprechaun.
Well, I'm not sure how that's possible since the first installments of the Halloween movies were actually good.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Evil Dead

The next Halloween movie is rumored to be called Halloween: Asylum.

But, the Asylem story was a proposed idea to the Akkads, however it wasn't optioned.

But now I'm hearing that Akkad's son will be taking over the film now so we will see.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Evil Dead

is it confirmed that this movie is being made for sure?

and will we get a release date soon?

btw does anyone here think that if 9 is made that 9 will be the last one? would they end it with 9?

btw how come there is not special feature box set for this movie like nighthmare on elm street and alien quadrilogy? they all have the directors cut but the box set in halloween it doesn't?
Old 12-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Smack My Titties

Quote:
also its a shame that jamie lee curtis dies in the last halloween movie. i find that jamie lee curtis has a very bug part in the halloween movies
Oh, don't worry about that - she'll be back (antennae and all).
Old 12-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to Dismal
I hope halloween 9 is good, i heard about a michael myers on the rom idea, i hope they dont do that. I hope they referance dr loomis and i hope busta rhymes isnt in it or dies early.