Old 11-01-2004, 06:53 PM
Evil Dead

(shudders with fear) OMG that is scary!

(sigh of relief) better YAY
Baby and not heard!
Old 11-16-2004, 11:09 AM
The horror of the minds

The only scary movie to scare so fa has to be the grudge. While my cat should get most of the creidt. I was spleing after watching that movie one ahlloween night, noramly I make sure the cats isn't my room, since3 I don't like her to slepp in there becuase if she has to she has to go. Some how she got locked in with, around 1 am, she strated batting my head, I woke kinda of all I see is this furry kinda of face meowing at me, it scared the crap out me. So the cats gets half of the credit and the mnovie for putting that image/idea in my head gets the other credit.:rolleyes:
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by horror_master
The only scary movie to scare so fa has to be the grudge. While my cat should get most of the creidt. I was spleing after watching that movie one ahlloween night, noramly I make sure the cats isn't my room, since3 I don't like her to slepp in there becuase if she has to she has to go. Some how she got locked in with, around 1 am, she strated batting my head, I woke kinda of all I see is this furry kinda of face meowing at me, it scared the crap out me. So the cats gets half of the credit and the mnovie for putting that image/idea in my head gets the other credit.:rolleyes:
holy christ !! slow down and check the spelling before you send !
No one is perfect but these are painful to read.
Help out a fellow canadian will ya !