Old 11-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Undead Dead Dude

Looking for movie ,does anyone know it?

Hi guys , I'm wondering if anyone can help me out w/ a movie a saw parts of years ago, It was about a samurai warrior that was found frozen in a block of ice.
So of course these scientist guys bring him back to the states to study. Anyway he thaws out and go's on the warpath decapitating everyone foolish enought to cross paths with him in NY city I think it was. Any wayI had to leave both times my friend was watching this movie and have been trying to find it lately , I think it was called "Ghost Of War" but I can't be possitive, It came out in the late 80's I think. Anyone have any info on this flick ???
Old 11-02-2006, 03:10 AM
tic. vers 5

Send a message via MSN to tic
It may be this:

Ghost Warrior aka swordkill

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0091110/

You kids keep your noses clean you understand? You'll be hearing from me if you don't. We ain't gonna stand for any weirdness out here.

"Words create lies. Pain can be trusted."
Old 11-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Undead Dead Dude

Tic you are a fuckin' killer of giants my friend! Thats the movie I been looking for years and nobody could figure out what the hell I was talking about. Thanks:D :D :D :D :D
Old 11-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Banned

i've got it on VHS .. not a bad movie
Old 11-04-2006, 12:04 AM
Undead Dead Dude

I don't think that it has been released as a DVD. I found a few used VHS but I'm holding out for a new one if I can find it. I remember liking it and my friend said it was really good but I never got see the whole thing so I will probably be ordering it used soon for a couple of bucks. I don't have much hope in locating a new one but will try.