Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-21-2006, 05:45 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
OK just a kinda update. I know some of you were shocked to discover that I had not seen the original TCM. Well I have now and I must say I was rather disappointed. I found it well boring. Some parts well they acctually raised a little giggle but thats about it. I have also rented TCM 2 and am unsure how that is gonna go. Anyway just letting you guys know that I have now seen the original and I guess I shouldnt have got myself so excited about it.
If you didnt like the first, you'll love the second.

I personally think they're both fantastic films, but for totally different reasons. While one goes for realism, the other goes 100% in the opposite direction.

Hope you enjoy it:)
Old 10-21-2006, 06:19 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

I love the first 2. They are both amazing films. pt.3 "Leatherface" is pretty good ... pt. 4 "the next generation" It is total SHIT!!!! Know one ever dies by a chainsaw and Leatherface is in a DRESS. A lot of people hated the 2004 remake but I liked it.
I have not seen the "the begining" yet.....but i'm sure it will be good.

LICK MY PLATE YA DOG-DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2006, 07:00 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdojo View Post
LICK MY PLATE YA DOG-DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Bubba's got a girlfriend!
Old 10-21-2006, 07:30 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
:D

Bubba's got a girlfriend!
BURN her like a RAT, Burn her like a RAT, Burn her like a RAT :D
Old 10-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Misanthrope

Look what you did to my Sonny Bono wig!!!

Old 10-23-2006, 04:33 AM
Eye Catching

Thank you all for your comments. I think I may rewatch the oringinal TCM. Also you have lifted my hopes for TCM2. I think it was perhapes that I was so looking forward to watching it. (is that sad lol) Parts were good but I will watch it again and then watch the 2nd.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:16 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
I am 21 years old I must say that TCM Original is one of my favorite films, one reason is it has landed the horror Genre where it is today it's a fucking great classic ! Part 2 Chop Top is the man (Bill Mosely) need I say more ? The Next Generation i'm going to have to agree with 92.235% of people here it's total crap! The ending I almost fell off of my couch laughing. The remake of TCM could of been better if they wouldn't of taken a video director (never directed a film) and MTV'd the son of a bitch, it was still a decent remake. TCM The Beginning=a sweet fucking movie, with a great story as how Leather face became the brutal sadistic sick fuck that he his.

Inspired By Ed Gein which I may add actually did where a mask made of vicitims (corpses only he dug them up as the "crazy hitchhiker" did in the orignal). Ed Gein is only too of known murdered two people. For those of you who really don't know what he did, he actually did eat the "meat" from his one victim, he had bowls he made out of their bones. I just won an auction on ebay with about 50 pages of police reports, pshyic evaluation, birth certificate and death certificate on Mr. Gein if any of you are interestd when I receive these documents I would be gladly to scan them and email them to you if you would like to learn more about him. Your correct it did happen in plainfield, they only put This actually happened to get a bigger audience, and to scare the fuck out of people at the time.

You have to love the United States for allowing our country to have some SICK FUCKS to go down in one of the most bizarre accounts in American History :D

Edit : I Just went out and bought TCM 2 thanks a lot for making me do it !!! Another Horror movie to add to my collection yah! Part of me hates you and parts of me like you :)

Also I might add anyone who is looking to buy TCM that doesnt have it get the new 2disc it is the shiznit!

Last edited by AmericanManiac; 10-23-2006 at 05:04 PM.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:08 AM
Eye Catching

Wow that was a lot of reading lol but thank you very interesting. Ok I think I have decided that I do like TCM. I may watch Leatherface and Next generation at some point and I believe I am looking forward to watching The Begining. TCM2 was good really quite funny (is it wrong to think so lol) Thank you all for getting me to watch these films and I will keep you updated as I watch the rest.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:32 AM
Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasherman View Post
dont buy this (pure shit)...its better to spend money on TCM 3
Yeah, i love Chainsaw 3, its a underated film! :mad: