Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 03-30-2018, 04:20 AM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodF View Post
I'm trying to track down a horror film I watched as a kid.
It would have been circa late 70's early 80's and included a couple of 7 foot lumberjack type dudes that were terrorising and hunting down a group of people in the woods.
One particular scene I remember was that one of the attacks was when one of the 7 footers just took someone under water while they were swimming in the lake.
The movie ends when the last of them is killed off and a women kills the last one off by putting her arm down his throat and suffocating him.

Any help in the identifying the film name and year would be most appreciated.

Rod

Just Before Dawn, 1981

Thumb resize.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082592/

All the death scenes and yours is in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8y_M8Minnw

Great backwoods slasher.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:50 AM
Little Boo

Thanks so much for that.

Yes that was the movie. :-)
Old 05-01-2018, 06:11 PM
Fitzroy

Game Warden Thriller Suspense Movie

I can't tell the era of when this movie was made. However it was about a game warden that hunted people that came to his forest and I believe later in the movie he tracks the survivors back to the city. I believe the protagonists are police of some sort because they were trying to hunt him down first from what i remember but he wipes out almost all of them. lol please find this movie name its been bothering me for almost a decade !!

I can show you a real Devil
Old 05-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Fitzroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lick My Katana View Post
I can't tell the era of when this movie was made. However it was about a game warden that hunted people that came to his forest and I believe later in the movie he tracks the survivors back to the city. I believe the protagonists are police of some sort because they were trying to hunt him down first from what i remember but he wipes out almost all of them. lol please find this movie name its been bothering me for almost a decade !!
whattya know I literally found it after googling "game warden thriller suspense".... Wounded (1997) folks *pads self on back*

I can show you a real Devil
Old 06-25-2018, 08:42 PM
Little Boo

Name Of This Movie?

All I saw was the beginning of the film where these people were coming out of the ground. They did not look like zombies, but they could very well have been. I believe it was perhaps in the jungle or so. I remember seeing in in the late 80's/early 90's. Thanks in advance!
Old 06-26-2018, 07:44 AM
Call me. I'm Alive

Fulci's Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us ?

Tags
advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, body parts, cemetary, children, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, fog, found footage, ghosts, girl, god, gothic, guy, haunted, haunted painting, head on platter, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, ship, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman