Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-21-2003, 03:40 AM
Evil Dead

R

Good Lord, I hope not (worse than THE HULK).

Believe it or not, the last thing I heard about THE PUNISHER's rating is that it *is* indeed going to be Rated R. Shouldn't be long till we know 100% for sure, but I'm sure hoping so!

Looking forward to this one,

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html
Old 11-23-2003, 01:56 PM
does anybody read this?

maybe we won't be let down by this film.
Old 11-24-2003, 06:46 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by nightbreed
youre goddamned right Dolph fucking rules. I was dissapointed to hear he wasnt gunna be in the new one.
My only beef is this, this movie better be violent as hell. This isnt spiderman, and it isnt x-men. This is frank castle the punisher who kills mutherfuckers. thats his gig. thats what he does. he kills people with guns and knives and grenades and shit. If this movie goes all "Spider-Man" on me Im going to lose it. I want to see motherfuckers get shot. I want zero remorse. I want to see him standing over their bloodied corpses smoking a cigarette, saying some metal as balls one liner, flicking the butt onto them and walking off into the shadows. In my eyes, the punisher is one of the last bad asses left.
Well said, I'm speechless.
Old 11-24-2003, 08:06 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to VenomX
The Hulk wasn't THAT bad. The only thing really wrong with it was that we all went hoping to see senseless action and violence and we didn't. It was just a little more cerebral than anyone expected a movie based on the Incredible Hulk to be. They're already beginning to work on the sequel.
Old 11-24-2003, 08:08 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by VenomX
The Hulk wasn't THAT bad. The only thing really wrong with it was that we all went hoping to see senseless action and violence and we didn't. It was just a little more cerebral than anyone expected a movie based on the Incredible Hulk to be. They're already beginning to work on the sequel.
No...not a sequel. Anything but a sequel. I went in expected a great film b/c Ang Lee and Eric Bana were involved. I did not get that though. I was not expecting senseless action and I still hated it. What they thought they were doing with Nolte's character I'll never understand.
Old 11-24-2003, 08:15 AM
Hellraiser

Punisher is going to fuggin rock out. Not sure how good they did pickin the Punisher (Mickey Mantle from "61"), but we'll see. Kinda along the lines of comic book heroes, wouldnt a Green Lantern movie be bad ass? I know they're doin another batman, with Christian Bale......but idk, like just do a bunch of ppl, flash, do another superman, lantern, and they're even doing a catwoman flick w/ Halle Berry as Catwoman.
Old 11-25-2003, 10:38 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
now dont get me wrong

im not racist in any way. not only is catwoman white, but more importantly shes michele fypher (sp?). I have little respect for Berry I saw her on BET several years ago talking about how black people are exploited in films and she said that the role of storm in X-men was originally a white role and they had to have a minority in it so they made storm black. What a dumb bitch.
Old 11-25-2003, 11:22 AM
Evil Dead

Isn't Storm African?
Old 11-26-2003, 10:25 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
Quote:
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
Isn't Storm African?

yup
Old 03-01-2004, 05:27 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Here is the brand new trailer, better then the last one :) http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/the_punisher/