Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films

Old 06-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Little Boo

1 Minute Short Horror Film // Suburban Zombie or the Decay of the Mind.

Greetings pessimists, narcissists and fellow non-believers and welcome to tonight’s entertainment. Join me in a real life horror story, a story so utterly fragmented in the illusion of both time and space, that most will simply choose to deny or ignore that elements of this reality even exist.

What kind of a wretched soul doomed to an eternity of damnation would dare ponder such a thought? Someone, no doubt, with a passion for creating mind numbing nonsensical garbage, someone who was highly influenced by such atrocities like The Twilight Zone or even 1950’s EC horror comics.

Our story begins in an average suburban shed. This could be anywhere, this could be any time.

This is the story of the Suburban Zombie or the decay of the mind.

Old 07-08-2012, 01:51 PM
That Guy

Woah. That was weird.
I can honestly say I watched the whole thing though. LOL

Great use of sound. Stylistic even. The over powering sound effects (And the door being opened/closed) was really cool. Most people would have made the door quiet and in the backround.

And... lastly. For a short with really no point (I could see anyway) it looked really polished.

So. For the minute that it is, and judging only the technical aspects (Ha ha) it was actually pretty damn good I thought.

Tags
cult, grindhouse, horror, macabre, zombie