Old 06-22-2007, 09:24 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Maybe not but shouldn't we, you know, see first?
No! I will not accept a rational argument! We must condemn! CONDEMN I SAY!

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 06-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Tenant

Quote:
lol

Maybe not but shouldn't we, you know, see first?
Old 06-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
PG-13 movies are plenty bloody. Just relax, see if it's good, and judge then. People on here are complaining that Army of Darkness shouldn't have been rated R while others are upset about Live Free or Die Hard. MAYBE they made the movie... finished it... and only got a PG-13 rating. I'm sure they're just trying to make more cash but it is possible that the finished product really only warrented a PG-13.
I'm a completists....so I'll buy the DVD when it comes out.:)

Watching some PG-13 action movies is like watching old episodes of the A-Team!:eek:
Old 06-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paws the great View Post
Watching some PG-13 action movies is like watching old episodes of the A-Team!:eek:

I'm all for judging movies before they're released, complaining about things, talking about how bad actors and actresses are, and really bitching about life in general.

BUT...

I will hunt you down and burn you alive if you're talking shit about the A-Team...

(Then, after I burn you alive, I'll smile as I stand over your ashes and say: "I love it when a plan comes together.")

Last edited by Despare; 06-22-2007 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'm all for judging movies before they're released, complaining about things, talking about how bad actors and actresses are, and really bitching about life in general.

BUT...

I will hunt you down and burn you alive if you're talking shit about the A-Team...

(Then, after I burn you alive, I'll smile as I stand over your ashes and say: "I love it when a plan comes together.")
:D

A lot of my favorite films are PG-13.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Living Dead

Re Die Hard 4.0

It's being advertised all over the place here, especially on buses.
Everytime I turn a corner, another bus with 4.0 is beside me.
My daughter wants to see it now...She's 7.
I told her she couldn't see it because it's the 4th in a series and the 1st one was an 18.(I think...at least a 15)
What now?
I sit down and watch the other 3 with her so she has a grip on the John McLean (sp) character?
I think not, she only knows that 'bad' words start with 'f' and 'sh'...She doesn't need to know that people will actually kill other people just to make a profit.(Or for any other reason)
Come on, have a clue..censorship people (don't know what they are called.:))
There are curious kids out there, they don't need to be shown violence like this, even if it is watered down for a PG13 audience, don't you think that they will ask, tell, the parents that they want to see the first 3.
Would you let you 7 year old watch all those?
Serious replies only....thnx...

P.S yes, she does watch 12's, I'm not being oppressive
Old 06-26-2007, 04:56 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

My boys (ages 4 & 10) love Die Hard. And no, it doesn't warp the kids, my 10 year old is a straight A student who's teacher this year told me that he's the best behaved kid in the whole school.

Parent as you wish, but do not fear for a little violence and a bad word here and there. Kids are far more resilient than adults.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon

Last edited by Roderick Usher; 06-26-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkytrio666 View Post
Live Free or Die Hard: PG-13.

I hope all of the pre-teen girls have fun having their mom's drive them to the movie theatre to see this one.

But seriously, it's getting rediculous.

Live Free or Die Hard: PG-13

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer: PG

Evan Almighty: PG

Just ask the beer companies, we don't like our shit watered down.

YIPPE-KAY-EE, MISTER TRUCKER!

**blows raspberry**
The following post is rated PG13 all persons under 13 should be accompanied by an adult when viewing this post

Your right that f$@king B$@ws!! If Bruce f#@king Willis is gonna be in the m#%&er F@&ker I wanna see S#*t blowing the F@&k up!!

I mean really guns better be blazing a f@#king path and S%*t and F@&king guts better be hitting the screen!!

Movie studios they just dont F@*king get it!! :D
Old 07-01-2007, 08:31 PM
For Vendetta

Forget PG-13. This Die Hard is a riot!!

Watched it earlier this evening, and it is one of the best and coolest action flicks of this year (possibly since last year) yet!

Forget realism, forget surreality and plotlines and atmospheric stuff...just go get blown away John McClane style!!

Yippie Ki Yay Motherfucker!:cool:

(Yes, he says it, without even a blink and a cut):D
Old 07-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Alien life form

:D I was never really a fan of action movies with the likes of Willis, Stone and Schwarzenegger until I watched the first Die Hard - and yes, I was blown away and have been hooked ever since.

On John McClane quotes, my favourite lines are from the first one. Picture him in the heating duct, in the dark, crawling along like a snake. He stops, lights up his lighter and, covered in sweat and blood, says (obviously repeating what his wife had said earlier on the phone to him): "Come to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs"

I love the sheer sarcasm and wit of that scene - love it!!! :D