Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 09-07-2005, 10:36 AM
warprophet

if they went to prison they would either be killed or come out of it harder and even more fucked up then they were to begin with, so the sollution is easy and we get to wack to flys at once, kill every one in jail as well, that would do something with the poppulation problem.
Old 09-07-2005, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moonsorrow
if i had the balls to go around killing people left and right i might be doing the same in norway.
stay in line....;)
Old 09-07-2005, 01:39 PM
warprophet

Quote:
Originally posted by slasherman
stay in line....;)
ach, there is no line.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:38 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
This guy would make a great comic book character. Like The Punisher, except he kills rapists.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Your funeral... my trial

I have absolutely no sympathy for these scumbags. Maybe if something like this catches on, maybe it will actually deter these subhumans from committing their vile crimes. God knows 2 years in the clink ain't gonna do it.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Cheap?....Not in America, where we coddle our criminals...They whine if they don't have cream and sugar for their coffee, AND they get free cable, free education, and access to gyms...If I owned the prisons, there would be NO coffee, NO television, and they wouldn't leave their cells...It's supposed to a punishment...

No risk of being returned to the community?...Guess again...They are all eventually released, UNLESS they are killed in prison...

Read the story about the guy that raped the 13 year-old girl at knife point, served less than 2 years, was released early for 'good behavior'...Then went straight to the girl's neighborhood, taunted the mother when he saw her outside "Hey, how's your daughter?", he asked her with a sneer, then a laugh.....So, the mother went home, got a can of gasoline, and burned him alive in the bar that he was hanging out at...THAT was what kept HER community safe from him...

He's dead now...But, the victim still suffers from nightmares and post traumatic stress...She'll never be the same person she was or the person she could have been...Her mother is still suffering from guilt and mental anguish from feeling like she wasn't able to protect her daughter, and from living with what HE did every day of her life...
I guess I didn't word this well...

My whole point was that if they were killed by vigilantes, it would be much cheaper. That way we wouldn't have to pay to keep them in prison where they have more rights & priveleges than most people. They should be killed because they don't get rehabilitated-the prison system actually makes them worse.

I in NO WAY defend these sadistic bastards or the justice system.

There's always room for giallo!
Old 09-08-2005, 12:07 AM
No charge for awesomeness

The downer of this is that when they catch the vigilante, he'll probably do more time than these fuckwads he's killing.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
The downer of this is that when they catch the vigilante, he'll probably do more time than these fuckwads he's killing.
There's no doubt about that...Screwed up 'justice' system...

Anyway...The guy turned himself in yesterday......Or, at least someone who CLAIMED to be him did...*sigh*...I was REALLY hoping that he could have taken out a few more before it was over....Maybe he thought they'd go easier on him if he turned himself in...I guess there's still a slight chance that it could be someone else...I kinda doubt it though...

Man Held In Slayings Of Sex Offenders

Bellingham, Washington — A man turned himself in to authorities in the killing of two convicted child rapists, saying he picked the victims from a sheriff's Web site, police said.

Michael Anthony Mullen, 36, called 911 on Monday to claim responsibility for the killings, and officers who talked to him said he gave information that only the killer would know, according to a police news release. He was jailed for investigation of two counts of first-degree murder.

Sex offenders in Washington are required to register with local authorities, and the information is provided on the Web.

Mullen told authorities he targeted at least one of the two men after checking the county sheriff's Web site July 13, according to the police statement.

The bodies were found by a roommate, also a sex offender. He said a man wearing a blue jumpsuit and a cap that said FBI on it came to their home. The roommate said he left while the "FBI" visitor was still there and found the bodies when he returned about four hours later.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 09-09-2005, 08:20 AM
warprophet

whats realy bad though is the fact that in norway ...thats here for those of you who havent cought that party yet, you will get punnished harder for driving to fast then for rape.