Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 12-02-2003, 04:20 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
true story, this really happened to me

when i was 8 years old my mother and i went to isreal so she could visit friends and later we traveled to jordon (my mom was born in isreal and she went to college there) i was kidnapped by 3 guys who were selling everything they could get their hands on in the black market. i was locked in a small room for 29 days during the middle of that a man in a suit walked in and looked at me as if he were buying an animal in a petshop. the next day i was taken by the guys to a womans house who put me in an outfit that women in jordon wear (sorry i dont know what its called) they took me to the same mans house and they gave me candy and played with my hair a suitcase of money was exchanged and the youngest of the three (the only one who could speak english) told me that the man they were leaving me with was going to be my new father and that the next day i was going to meet my new mother. when they left the guy picked me up and gave me more candy he took me to my new room it was full of all this stuff like huge teddybears, a rocking horse, tv, barbie dolls, everything that a little 8 year old girl in america would want. he also told me to pick out an outfit to wear and he would have his maids help me get dressed. i couldnt sleep that night because i wanted my mom and i was scared. the next day we got on a plane ( a privite one) and we flew back to the states where we got off in nyc, the man (who spoke perfect english) bought me an ice cream cone and took me to coney island where he gave me to a lady who said she was going to take me shopping instead we got in the car and drove to dc there i was given back to my mom. the lady was in the FBI and was working with the authoritys in jordon on the dissappearances of young american girls. the woman worked with the 3 guys who kiddnapped me, she offered to help the guy buy things i wanted in america before taking me to his wife, we were later going to fly back to jordon where i would've been raised. 43 girls other than myself were kidnapped (not all were american, i was the only one) i was the only one who was found. people in jordon at the time were paying very high prices for young american girls, the younger they were the more expensive, and still are. the guy paid $350,000 for me. an infant (according to the lady) was worth $1,000,000 :eek: i dont know how they found me but i feel sorry for the 43 girls who were not:( 2 of the 3 guys were caught and said that some of the 43 missing girls were "harvested" and the rest were sold, just as they were. they made refrence to the dollfaced american girl who was rescued and how angry the man was when he realized it.
Old 12-05-2003, 05:03 PM
Call Me Snake

Send a message via AIM to Plissken Send a message via Yahoo to Plissken
0_0 I fell sorry for you...... Thats just creepy that people still sell people like slaves
________
GS1000S

Last edited by Plissken; 01-24-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12-11-2003, 01:53 AM

sorry for you

hey thank god that you are safe with your parents again.. and i pray for those other girls, i hope they are found too.. btw as you were in jordan, the people involved were probably muslims,,

man its because of ppl like these, that give muslims like me a bad name :mad:

listen, if you have any grudges against any muslims because of this incident, i apologize to you k.. cause not all muslims are that bad... hope you know that :)
Old 12-11-2003, 02:14 PM
Evil Dead

Location: Anchorage, AK (that's Alaska, NOT Arkansas, damn it!)
Holy fucking crap.

I am lost for any other words.
Old 12-11-2003, 04:49 PM
Evil Dead

Re: sorry for you

Quote:
Originally posted by hash23
hey thank god that you are safe with your parents again.. and i pray for those other girls, i hope they are found too.. btw as you were in jordan, the people involved were probably muslims,,

man its because of ppl like these, that give muslims like me a bad name :mad:

listen, if you have any grudges against any muslims because of this incident, i apologize to you k.. cause not all muslims are that bad... hope you know that :)
i have nothing against muslims, one of my closest friends happens to be muslim. i dont hate an entire race of people because of a few dumbasses
Old 12-12-2003, 07:22 AM
Disposable Teen

Send a message via AIM to Deamona Send a message via Yahoo to Deamona
i know how you feel sis, i was 11 when someone tried to trick me with candy and cola, but thank god i didnt like candy as a child, i do know, but my mother had taught me not to receive anything from a stranger, so i kicked him as hard as i could ( she also had putted me to martial arts since i was 7 and i had learn how to stay calm) and ran as hell to my mother, that was in athens of greece 10 years ago,
Old 12-15-2003, 12:11 AM

hey there

hey i am glad that one of your best friends happens to be a muslim. is she here in this forum.. btw it was nice meeting you.. and hope that also i can become a good friend of yours...
:)
Old 12-16-2003, 10:06 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to kawaiidragonfoe Send a message via Yahoo to kawaiidragonfoe
wow, all i can say is that's crazy.:eek: :confused:

"If you learn to conquer your fears, you will often be able to preform things that you would have previously regarded as impossible." -Sir Edmund Hillary, first to summit Everast.
Old 12-16-2003, 03:30 PM
Evil Dead

Re: hey there

Quote:
Originally posted by hash23
hey i am glad that one of your best friends happens to be a muslim. is she here in this forum.. btw it was nice meeting you.. and hope that also i can become a good friend of yours...
:)
actually, my friend is not a she............but a he lol. no i dont think ibrez is a member of this site
Old 12-16-2003, 09:22 PM

hey

oooppz sorry... where is he from.. he must have celebrated eid recently..