Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-06-2019, 01:57 AM
That fucking Guy...

ShankS Man, you're here. Hey.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Banned

I would love to be able to find someone who could help me see about arranging to sit in on a Native American ayahuasca ceremony. I am not exactly sure where, but I know there are plenty of places outside of Las Vegas in the desert where Native Americans still live and perform these rituals.

If I am unable to find a way to do this all is not lost, I can actually purchase the ingredients online and then make the tea here. A DMT Transcendence his much more peaceful and controllable then a mushroom Transcendence. I have not made it to that level with DMT yet but just considering how the trip was going to pull me in, it was so much more peaceful and calm. The mushroom trip pulling me in was beautiful but intense and then when The Tool song Jambi stop playing everything started getting darker and then wings for Marie made the dragons come. I could feel reality closing in on me as if I were in a casket being lowered down and I could even Envision skulls around me. I still have the ability to think at this point, knowing I actually wasn't dying, I knew I was going to be shown something that was going to scare something out of me as I knew I was subconsciously going to hell.

I do want to go ahead and warn Anyone who reads this who has never tried psychedelics before but are considering it, you need to study on what they do to you and how they make you feel and realize they can make you feel bad about yourself if there is something negative going on in your life because it takes away your ego which basically takes away any denial you have and it shows you the guilt and makes you feel the shame. Some people cannot handle that While others can and it actually helps you improve that automatically because your subconscious now has new abilities so to speak that it never had before. Did you know that your subconscious cannot tell the difference between you dreaming or being awake? When you repeatedly tell yourself something and went to convince yourself, for example, you tell yourself you are an amazing artist or speaker, Etc. You start feeling more energetic and more enthusiastic towards your work and you feel in your head that you are amazing and it gives you a boost of confidence, does it not? That's because these thoughts are breaking through your filter which separates the conscious from the subconscious. Your conscious memories aren't really the memories that you need to store away in a permanent archive if you will. You remember something you need to buy at the grocery store, that's in your conscious memory because once you buy it it will most likely be forgotten. This energy and drive and confidence you give yourself just continues to radiate in a spiral that drives your ego because you're self-conscious sees what an improvement is happening to your body and mind but also your confidence, which inflates the ego.

When you take psychedelics, whether if you go unconscious or not, your ego will be stripped down and anything underneath that you are not dealing with or that is holding you back will Force itself out of you. That's why it is very difficult for some people, especially people going into it thinking it's some kind of party drug when it really isn't.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:53 AM
Banned

As odd as this sounds, not long after making that previous post, I came into contact with someone who can get me some ayahuasca, which is what the natives drink for their DMT trips. It'll be next week sometime when I get it but I have to say, I am feeling so overjoyed. Don't worry though guys, I'm not going to make a habit out of this, I'm just using this opportunity where I would otherwise be depressed during the winter solstice, to enrich my mind.

Oh fortune!

Last edited by Morningriser; 01-07-2019 at 07:24 AM.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Banned

I have set a goal and challenge for myself. At the end of May I am going to go camp for a week in the Redwood forest in Northern California. This is a place I have always wanted to visit and even had reoccurring dreams about as a child before I even knew what the Redwoods were, where they were or really anything else for that matter other than I was in the woods with the tallest trees I had ever seen, which later turned out to be redwoods, and the lighting all around was orange. I dreamed I had a tomb of sorts that was way out in the wilderness away from everyone and everything and that's where I was buried. Perhaps I am meant to die there oh, I don't know. I do know I have always wanted to take a trip there but I have never really had the means or the way to get there and even once I did get there, the knowledge of how to get to and from the campsite but I have been taking my time to figure all of this out and save the necessary amount of money needed and needless to say, if all goes the way I would like it to, I am going to get to camp in a huge Golden Meadow on the beach with the Pacific Ocean and beautiful Cliffs on one side and the Redwood Forest on the other. I want to have some time alone in nature and most likely will be taking some mushrooms and or Ayahuasca with me to have this experience I feel like I need.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:54 PM
Evil Dead

I saw something' about a 2019 psychedelics conference goin' on in AZ...
Myself I just made up my mind today, I'm goin' to the National Rainbow Gathering in MN. this summer.
Old 01-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
I saw something' about a 2019 psychedelics conference goin' on in AZ...
Myself I just made up my mind today, I'm goin' to the National Rainbow Gathering in MN. this summer.
I don't suppose you would be willing to let me go with you would you?
Old 01-11-2019, 07:31 PM
Banned

WOW...WTF happened to this forum. It's pretty much one or two posters totally dominating every thread. I pop in every once in awhile hoping to maybe converse a bit but it's always the same boring stuff. zwoti....feel free to ban my ass.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:46 PM
Evil Dead

Caravan? Hell yeah!
I gotta feelin' tho that the 2020 National may make a westward swing...maybe even south-westward.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:20 PM
Banned

I'm sure there's all kinds of cool shit out here. I have always wanted to go to burning man but I'm not going to pay $700 plus 200 more dollars to camp out for a week for that shit. I don't know if it's true or not but supposedly they are going to have a Woodstock this summer to celebrate the 50th Anniversary but again, I don't know if that's true or not. But if you ever get the notion to want to go to something like that and would like someone to go with you let me know, I could take a bus up to Montana to meet you.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah I caught word of that 50th Woodstock aniversary that'd be hit! Too far outta my range tho..