Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-17-2009, 10:14 PM
SophiaBushLover4ever

I enjoyed it, it was better then the original in my opinion. The only thing i didn't like about it---it was too predictable for me because i called it that Clay and his sister would survive in the end and i knew Whitney was still alive and being held by Jason---i was so right and i didn't read any spoilers
Old 02-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaBushLover4ever View Post
I enjoyed it, it was better then the original in my opinion. The only thing i didn't like about it---it was too predictable for me because i called it that ...................---i was so right and i didn't read any spoilers
But you have just wrote down one! You dumb.:mad:
Old 02-18-2009, 03:49 AM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
I actually enjoyed this movie.I went in not expecting much and I had blast.

I'm with Elvis on the wish people would stop nit picking every little thing about it.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:45 PM
SophiaBushLover4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
But you have just wrote down one! You dumb.:mad:
well it was the first two things i predicted when i was in the threatre. I told my girlfriend, i bet her Clay and Whitney are the only survivors and everyone else dies. I also said that as soon Clay showed up at that old lady's door step, i bet Whitney is still alive and is being held by Jason or something. I was right

i predicted more but i didn't make it a big deal because the Clay and Whitney story was the only characters that interested me in the movie along with the new badass Jason.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:57 AM
Evil Dead

Ok, you don't seem to understand what roshiq was talking about. Next time, before giving away stuff from a movie that might infuriate those that have not seen it, please do the following :

SPOILERS AHEAD :

bla bla bla

Many people really don't like reading about stuff from a movie they haven't seen without any warning
Old 02-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaBushLover4ever View Post
well it was the first two things i predicted when i was in the threatre. I told my girlfriend, i bet her Clay and Whitney are the only survivors and everyone else dies. I also said that as soon Clay showed up at that old lady's door step, i bet Whitney is still alive and is being held by Jason or something. I was right

i predicted more but i didn't make it a big deal because the Clay and Whitney story was the only characters that interested me in the movie along with the new badass Jason.
Dude, please. Why would you write about who survives?
Some people like to go see movies for themselves
Old 02-19-2009, 08:53 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacre man View Post
And the ending... Spoilers.

When they throw Jason in the water at the end his mask is off, strap broken (I'm pretty sure) and all. But two seconds later when he bursts through the dock the mask is back on.

I also didn't like the way he got the hockey mask. It was just there.
What? Would you rather him steal it from a museum or something? Run out onto the ice of a hockey game and machete all the players to death while slamming the puck into the net with his blade, then stealing the mask off the goalie?

Actually, that last one sounds kinda cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 02-19-2009, 09:00 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
What? Would you rather him steal it from a museum or something? Run out onto the ice of a hockey game and machete all the players to death while slamming the puck into the net with his blade, then stealing the mask off the goalie?

Vouch for that last one.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:33 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning in Hell View Post
Ok, you don't seem to understand what roshiq was talking about. Next time, before giving away stuff from a movie that might infuriate those that have not seen it, please do the following :

SPOILERS AHEAD :

bla bla bla

Many people really don't like reading about stuff from a movie they haven't seen without any warning
I agree with this (spoiler tags are always good just in case, imo), but seriously...why in the world would you click on the Friday thread after the movie has come out a whole week ago?

Seek out non-spoiler reviews, fercrissakes, because it is inevitable that discussion ABOUT the movie is going to happen. Clicking on the thread is gonna get you spoiled....

Be smarter about what you click on if you are that sensitive to spoilers about the film.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post

No. As with parts 3 and 8 he gets it off somebody. Here it just happens to be in the same room as a guy he killed.