Old 10-22-2003, 10:53 AM
holz_g

Talking women in horror

Thank 2 those who gave me their opinions on women in horror. Now im looking for specific responses about the films 'I spit on your grave' and 'last house on the left' If anyone out there has seen these movies please give me your views of the way you feel women have been represented in them.
Old 10-22-2003, 02:37 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
I've not seen either of them. I've heard good things about Last House on the Left though. Avenger00soul. We need to have a movie day. I say Exorcist III, The Eye and Last House on the Left...I'll maybe even finish The Brood...hehe
Old 10-22-2003, 06:32 PM
Evil Dead

Re: women in horror

Quote:
Originally posted by holz_g
Thank 2 those who gave me their opinions on women in horror. Now im looking for specific responses about the films 'I spit on your grave' and 'last house on the left' If anyone out there has seen these movies please give me your views of the way you feel women have been represented in them.
SPOILERS ... YOU ARE WARNED

well they are both classic rape films.. and if anyone who is reading this and has not seen them THEY NEED TO.... I spit on your grave is a classic and I love this movie.. reason being is because a woman kills the men that rapes her. I am not a male basher but i believe in the old saying "what goes around comes around" and in this movie it is more real.. all the rape scenes looked real...great 70`s movie.....last house on the left was a GREAT film.. early wes craven fucking ruled....

if you have seen i dance on your grave production movies then you will like these movies.. but they are classics....

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 10-23-2003, 04:16 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony
I've not seen either of them. I've heard good things about Last House on the Left though. Avenger00soul. We need to have a movie day. I say Exorcist III, The Eye and Last House on the Left...I'll maybe even finish The Brood...hehe
Sounds good Tony. Throw in Citizen Toxie and you've got a deal.