Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-21-2005, 10:03 AM
Fear scented candle

Doom

There have probably been 30 threads on this in recent history, but i am too lazy to look.

Is anyone excited about this? It looks like a decent amount of time and energy has been put into it, so i for one am somewhat excited about it.

Plus, Carl Urban looks a hell of a lot like the original Doom guy.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:13 AM
Your funeral... my trial

I'm planning to go see it on Sunday. This month's (or last month's, possibly) issue of Starlog had a long article about it, which got me pretty excited about the movie. I still don't like that they eliminated the demonic nature of the monsters, but I suppose that's not surprising. Anyway, I'm not hoping for anything more than a cool action/monster movie. We'll see how it goes.
Old 10-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Misanthrope

Re: Doom

Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
Plus, Carl Urban looks a hell of a lot like the original Doom guy.
Fuck that guys in it? Definatley worth avoiding then. He's a fucking asshole hack.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:48 AM
Hellraiser

A few of the critics I actually listen to, only because they have agreed with some of the movies Ive liked, didnt like it at all. I think I may wait for this one to come out on DVD and rent it.
BUT..a lot of the critics are comparing it to their own belief of "all movies based on video games suck balls", I thought Resident Evil kicked ass!

I never really played Doom, I was a big Duke Nukem fan :)

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch...