Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Immortal horror fan

Rise from the dead!

I can't believe this. I found it! I haven't had that feeling of finding something lost in a long time. This is the tongue scene I was looking for. It's strange how your memory works when you get older. But the main parts were there. I found this while looking for a good image of that poster in the Nightmare on Elm Street 4 waterbed/wet dream sequence. Looking for videos I saw this video on the side.

Ghoulies Tongue Scene -

It's still kind of freaky. So is that part with the dummy before the scene. I'm going to check this movie out.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Scares Little Kids

Species has a scene where the alien monster girl burrows through the guy's head with her tongue during a kiss.

The TV Show The Invisible Man had a plot where some government performed surgery on a woman, allowing her to have a bladder full of water in her lungs, turning her into an assassin - she would kiss a target, then shove all the water into him, drowning him. This was related to some sort of myth.

In Batman and Robin, Poison Ivy's kiss was poisonous.

Not a movie, but the video game series Mortal Kombat had a fighter (Sonya) who killed people with kisses. Sometimes they exploded, sometimes it melted them, etc etc.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:56 PM
Evil Dead

It's been awhile since I've seen it and I may be wrong, but didn't the ultra hot Mathilda May kill her victims by kissing in LIFEFORCE(1985)?
Old 03-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rechan View Post
The TV Show The Invisible Man had a plot where some government performed surgery on a woman, allowing her to have a bladder full of water in her lungs, turning her into an assassin - she would kiss a target, then shove all the water into him, drowning him. This was related to some sort of myth.
Do you remember any more details about this one? I can't find anything about it.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Evil Dead

That rather saucy slut in the hell raiser movies, we'll in hell raiser 2,possibly, she kisses a guy or something in order to take his skin, probably, if I remember right, the reason I remember her is because she's such a whore!!!!