Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 04-09-2017, 09:46 PM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
This sounds out there.
What, the show? Or the man woman?
Old 04-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
What, the show? Or the man woman?
The description of the episode. I found them on youtube but I think the title is wrong. I found "Only Sin Deep" and "Only Skin Deep." I checked and neither actresses seemed to undergo a sex change.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:01 PM
I am the turtle lord

Hmmm...
The shoulders are too broad for a woman's, the hands don't look right, and the boobs are set far to low.

Maybe it's juSt an ugly woman.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Immortal horror fan

Is this the one? Only Skin Deep?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0716872/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0741672/m...r/rm1317521152

She doesn't set off any of my warning alarms.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:44 PM
I am the turtle lord

Yeah, that's the one.
Just something doesn't seem right about that woman.
Old 04-14-2017, 03:08 AM
Little Boo

Help, trying to find a 70's/80's horror film/show

Hi guys,

Okay so I remember watching this programme as a kid and it scared the hell out of me but I can remember very little details.. Any help or suggestions or just say hello would be very welcome!!

It's a British show, I can't remember the exact time I saw it but think mid-ish 80's.
Could be a film or tv show....
I vaguely remember the jist as like something similar to the bodysnatchers (I may be way off with this..), it has the feel of a hammer horror but I've searched and can't find it.
At the end, the main person of the show has escaped and they're walking a long a country road (maybe wooded), when they flag down the police (who I think where in a Range Rover type car) they then take them back to where they've escaped from.
I think the copper is actually one of the bad guys and does this slow turnaround creepy look just as the films ending, I know it's not much to go on and I'm clutching at straws but it's driving me mad and I'm curious to see just how scary it was!!!

Many thanks

Andy
Old 07-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Evil Dead

Looking for a show's title

Before I start, I hope I do not come across as that one guy saying "anyone knows that song that goes deng de deng dududuu deng de deng dududuuu?". If I do, I offer my apologies in advance.

Anyone, here goes.

I am searching for a show that was on TV in my (early) teens, so we are talking (late eighties/early) nineties. For the members living in either Belgium or the Nethderlands, it was on the Dutch speaking channel (BRT/VRT) on saturdays somewhere 11-11.30ish. I only recall little tidbits here and there, but I cannot remember the title and I thought maybe you could help.

Here are the things I recall:
- It was a British series.
- The episodes centred around one story, usually playing in the country side. At least I cannot remember episodes taking place in big cities like London or Liverpool or what not.
- The opening credits have a red screen with a circle image in the middle.
- The image in the middle seems to be of a fence. Maybe a mansion, but I'm not sure.
- The sets had a bit of an old timey feel to them, so it felt like it might be a bit of an older series dating back to perhaps the sixties.
- The show focused on building up tension, so it did not have many jump scares, except for maybe a holy shit moment at the end.
- It had little or no gore. The show was eerie, rather than gory.
- Big name actors? Not as far as I know. Then again, my knowledge of British actors back then started with Sean Connery and ended with Michael Caine, so that's no real reference.

So yeah, not much handy stuff to use for a google search.

Does this sound familiar for any of you?
Old 07-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Little Boo

Looking for this movie or tv show of a woman being eaten by a vampire with bat wings.

I have been looking for this film or tv show for a look time. The scene looks like it takes place in the 90's or 2000's in an RV. A man and woman look like they're going to have sex. She is in her underwear and she says "Don't you want me?" Then the man has bat-wings come out of him and it covers around her. The scene ends with the woman be stripped to the bone. Does anyone know where this scene takes place?
Old 07-08-2017, 12:40 PM
This is a test

Sorry this doesn't ring a bell with me.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:29 AM
Little Boo

Please help ID this horror film

It's been bothering me for months that I cannot recall this movie. I joined this forum just to have you all help me out. I have very vague details and I apologize.

I remember it is modern and definitely not like 10 years old or anything. It is not big budget mainstream but it definitely isn't super low budget. The actors are unrecognizable but the acting was good.

If I had to guess, I believe it happens in a hospital setting and it is humans - no creatures, werewolves, or anything of that sort. It's gory and the violence style is much like the recent "The Void". The best information I can give you is a scene that is ingrained in my brain: there is a scene where a doctor or scientist is writing or doing something at a desk and they notice something about their nails. They casually pick at the nail and it just slowly comes off the finger. I love that scene.

*I may have seen it on Hulu Plus movies section. I went through the selections a few months ago but couldn't find it.

Thank you very much. No worries if it cannot be ID'd. I'm an idiot for not remembering or writing down such a good film.

Last edited by chex1982; 07-20-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods